PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

So who will be the new face of the club?

Eals? Mitchell?

Likely a combo of those two, not that we really need one. Look at most of the other sides in the PL and, if they even have an exec like that, it's usually the chief exec, so Eales. 

15 minutes ago, Shak said:

Never liked her or her husband. Thought she looked like a cat in fact. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was a complication from fraud.

Have you decamped from the RTG board? That’s their type of patter.

17 minutes ago, Shak said:

Never liked her or her husband. Thought she looked like a cat in fact. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was a complication from fraud.

Top throwback, this. Well played. 

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

Given that this is now out there I would hazard a guess that their shares in the club have already been sold to PIF or the Reubens.

Sky's ticker thing says sold to PIF - not that sky have owt accurate these days

14 minutes ago, jack j said:

Kind of shit you'd expect from a mackem. Don't pretend you don't know about her illness either

For the record it's a forum in joke from a post someone made when the musician Prince died.

And I actually didn't know she had a medical condition, so for that aspect of the post I do apologise.

Hopefully they at least stay involved with the women's team. Can't imagine they'd completely cut ties after all the graft that's gone into the club from them. 

4 minutes ago, Shak said:

For the record it's a forum in joke from a post someone made when the musician Prince died.

And I actually didn't know she had a medical condition, so for that aspect of the post I do apologise.

George Michael.