PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

1 minute ago, duo said:

Didn't they say we probably wouldn't hear the verdict?

Got to hear as if City win, the rules for APT will need to change immediately I would presume 

1 hour ago, duo said:

Didn't they say we probably wouldn't hear the verdict?

If City lose you’ll hear about it, Ziegler, Delaney Lawton et al will have it spread across their back pages.

Edited by FloydianMag

4 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

If City lose you’ll hear about it, Ziegler, Delaney Lawton et al will have it spread across their back pages.

Delaney will have his cheeks spread and an EPL branded cucumber lodged up his shitbox if they win. The bloke hates any competition for his beloved “United”.

Edited by Nucasol

Just now, aussiemag said:

Would seem so strange to see her and Mehrdad working at another PL club. 

Would also seem strange she suddenly found £500 the second she left us apparently with nowt but debt ha

1 hour ago, Fezzle said:

Would also seem strange she suddenly found £500 the second she left us apparently with nowt but debt ha

It's nice to have friends in very high places.

37 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

It's nice to have friends in very high places.

Exactly, it won't be her money. She's a deal-maker and you've got to admire her for it. 

Nah, she’ll not be going for Spurs. I think she might be looking at smaller clubs to add to the PIF portfolio, and to potentially join a NUFC Football group.

If she does go for a bigger profile club and away from PIF money, I don’t think it would be Spurs in anyway. There is no massive growth there. They have the big commercial deals, they have the new stadium.

West Ham, and Everton be easier builds if she was to go down that route.

In reality this is just easy clickbait and headline writing.

It will be her investors who want to have a slice of whatever club so it could well be Spurs. For 500m you might get 30% if it. Levy doesn’t do giveaways.. that’s one thing I’ll give him props for.

6 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

It will be her investors who want to have a slice of whatever club so it could well be Spurs. For 500m you might get 30% if it. Levy doesn’t do giveaways.. that’s one thing I’ll give him props for.

It wouldn’t get you 30% of Spurs.  I’d be surprised if it was more than 20%

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It wouldn’t get you 30% of Spurs.  I’d be surprised if it was more than 20%

Depends on how desperate they are for cash. They’ll need to start paying for that stadium soon enough. They wouldn’t be sniffing around if there wasn’t an opportunity there.

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

Depends on how desperate they are for cash. They’ll need to start paying for that stadium soon enough. They wouldn’t be sniffing around if there wasn’t an opportunity there.

They’re not likely to knock a billion or so off their value to do that, though.