PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I'll never understand why that bloke has such a dislike for Newcastle. Always so negative

I didn't think the post was negative at all. Am I reading it wrong? It just seems to be explaining the structure of our deal with Adidas. No idea how he would get this info though.

3 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

I didn't think the post was negative at all. Am I reading it wrong? It just seems to be explaining the structure of our deal with Adidas. No idea how he would get this info though.

Not just that post but a lot of posts in general have a very anti-Newcastle vibe

Seems like a bellend

6 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Not just that post but a lot of posts in general have a very anti-Newcastle vibe

Seems like a bellend

Got some examples? 

44 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

He’s implying that the club makes practically nothing via the adidas deal, as he’s misinterpreted the sale of kit as being the only reason that a manufacturer makes a club’s kit in the first place.

It isn’t - it is also a form of sponsorship - working with clubs gets adidas’s brand more recognition.  He’s taking about ‘gross sales not reaching £40m’.  Well, of course they won’t - our kit won’t sell in the numbers required to reach that number.

1 hour ago, healthyaddiction said:

Is the clubs submission to the Competition Appeal Tribunal public? Insinuating it’s from there.

4 hours ago, healthyaddiction said:

He's being a completely needless bellend in the replies like 

17 hours ago, Jack27 said:

I'll never understand why that bloke has such a dislike for Newcastle. Always so negative

He is a condescending dick. Have you seen his replies to people. He thinks he is so intellectually superior to everyone. You can even see that when he is on Talksport with his smug face. 
said that on one of the replies he has blocked me 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Toonjam88 said:

He is a condescending dick. Have you seen his replies to people. He thinks he is so intellectually superior to everyone. You can even see that when he is on Talksport with his smug face. 
said that on one of the replies he has blocked me 🤣🤣

Retweets shite posts from one of biggest bitter mackem WUM's on the platform - says it all really [emoji38]

https://insidersport.com/2024/07/25/newcastle-united-endeavour-streaming/?amp

Looks like a platform called “Endeavour Streaming” will be hosting NUFC TV going forward. Access to pre season matches, highlights, documentaries etc

For a similar set up, they also work with Spurs for “Spursplay” so maybe an idea of what Newcastle’s might look like: https://play.tottenhamhotspur.com/home

Edited by Jack27

16 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

https://insidersport.com/2024/07/25/newcastle-united-endeavour-streaming/?amp

Looks like a platform called “Endeavour Streaming” will be hosting NUFC TV going forward. Access to pre season matches, highlights, documentaries etc

For a similar set up, they also work with Spurs for “Spursplay” so maybe an idea of what Newcastle’s might look like: https://play.tottenhamhotspur.com/home

Cutting it a bit fine for Hull game, any details links about how to get the game?

1 minute ago, Wallace said:

No mention of season ticket holders.  Do they automatically get access or do you have to buy a membership or buy a pass?

They’ve emailed. Have to pay the same price as members