PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Pilko said:

Reckon Ashley will indulge in a farewell statement or will it just be "Hi we're in charge now" from the new lot?

Think you will get a bit from the consortium thanking him for his efforts. Don't be surprised if Sky have an in depth interview with him down the line though.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Reckon Ashley will indulge in a farewell statement or will it just be "Hi we're in charge now" from the new lot?

Yeah he will.

He will admit he got things wrong but had the clubs best interest at heart and that he was only going to sell to a buyer who could take us to the next/highest level.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Would be absolutely astonished if there wasn't some form of parting shot. Probably something self congratulatory. 

I reckon they're purposefully waiting for people to finish work so that around the ground is berserk. 

Kids will be finishing school from now and will no doubt be heading up, and then the city centre workers etc. I'm going with a 5pm announcement. 

Just now, Haz said:

Don’t shoot me but from another place, Staveley holding conference at her hotel at around 4 PM. Press apparently swarming around there. No I don’t know which one. 

2+2 considering Keith downie is sitting outside jesmond dene house(?) It seems.