PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

To think I joined this forum 12 years ago because I wanted more news on Barry Moat taking over the club, to then meeting so many of you for N-O nights out, to then driving out Pardew from the club and trying our best to get rid of Ashley.

I salute everyone of you on here. :indi:

Let the good times roll.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

A watched pot never boils. Only came on here last night about 8pm to see what the latest banter was - saw the Aviation thread and new manager thread at the top and wondered if Ashley had slotted Bruce.

I am the lobster in the pot 

7 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Not sticknig round foe some beers into the evening? I'll be up as soon as I can after work. I imagine there'll be a party going on in The Strawberry/Shearer's/Strawberry Place

At The Schooner from 7.15pm till late to see Big Red & The Grinners. Pop along. £5 for the band.

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Class. Was it @geordie_b that coined it? Remember whipping it up on Microsoft Word 😂.

It was, my small contribution to the cause way way back. I always laugh at how shit it looks though, its now part of the charm :)

Well done @LFEE perfectly framed with the Newcastle United and Sir Bobby, had a mini moment watching it there. Finally feels we might be getting our club back. 

Edited by geordie_b

Just want exciting games back passion hope it’s done right and we really work on getting some home grown players through the academy mixed with some quality players who wanna play for Newcastle and aren’t there for the pay day 

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

What I’m looking forward to is losing our first game of the season and not thinking how longs it gonna take to get to 43 points lol 

I actually am looking forward to loosing feeling like loosing again instead of not mattering.