PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

The clips showing her next to Al-Rumayyan when he's soaking up the applause in SJP....you can see her buzzing off it and giving him a couple of 'I told you so' nudges. :love:

Daft cunts up and down the country, media and other fans alike, giving it the 'entitled' and 'deluded' geordies and their high expectations, yet here we are absolutely frothing at the thought of having an owner and coach that do the generic stuff that owners and coaches are expected to do.

OOOOO LOOK AT HIM TRAINING THEM!!

LOOK......SHE'S SAID THEY'RE GONA INVEST IN THE FACILITIES!!

:lol:

I'm still up a height even just at the thought of all the intangible stuff like training plans, god knows what I'll be like if/when we start to become a force.

Edited by Wilson

47 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

A smile begin to curl just listening to Amanda and Howe and being proud and feeling flattered just to have professionalism here again.

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

Well, hopefully not this sinister [emoji38]

16 minutes ago, NE27 said:

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

Well, hopefully not this sinister [emoji38]

That's exactly the one when I see the anti-NUFC bile from journos and rival fans.

Otherwise more of a Harrison Ford jobby.

Edited by Wolfcastle

On 10/11/2021 at 11:46, Wandy said:

I'm assuming people saw this article yesterday. PIF apparently "disappointed" with the purchase so far. :rolleyes:  https://www.football365.com/news/pif-disappointed-unattractive-newcastle-united-they-want-another-team

This is the kind of stuff we will have to put up with forever now. As soon as there is a setback of any kind, it will be that the club isn't meeting the Saudis' expectations and that they might be looking to sell.

Mind you, I'm still not convinced that they wouldn't consider selling up if we go down. Which is why it's crazy to think that relegation "won't matter".

From my experience as a City fan you need to get use to it, guys it will only get worse Wait to you get success and become a real threat to the "established" lot, your achievements will be ignore at best Your majority owners will not get cold feet, they didn't when  there was amble opportunity to do so and they certainly wont now, a proud people and they wont be brow beaten they are here to stay Remember we were told, wait to the Sheikh gets bored well he's now head of a global football empire with 3 of the clubs currently champions of their leagues. Enjoy the ride it will be a bumpy one but the bumps will come from external 

May sound silly but I found the stumbling over some of her words and pauses to gather her thoughts in that interview extremely reassuring.

No doubt she had an idea what they were going to discuss but it tells me she didn't practice a bunch of empty platitudes and everything she's saying is genuine.

Either that or I've been played like a fiddle.

21 minutes ago, Gordyola said:

From my experience as a City fan you need to get use to it, guys it will only get worse Wait to you get success and become a real threat to the "established" lot, your achievements will be ignore at best Your majority owners will not get cold feet, they didn't when  there was amble opportunity to do so and they certainly wont now, a proud people and they wont be brow beaten they are here to stay Remember we were told, wait to the Sheikh gets bored well he's now head of a global football empire with 3 of the clubs currently champions of their leagues. Enjoy the ride it will be a bumpy one but the bumps will come from external 

Cheers for that. I've spent a lot of time lurking the forums of the other big teams and I have to say I've found City fans to feel like comrades in arms against the "red shirts" as they are known on the Blue Moon forum. I'd like to see more City fans on here tbh. Very similar club to NUFC both before and after our respective takeovers.

5 hours ago, STM said:

Heard  more from her in 5 weeks than in 14 previous years, she’s infectious, humble , inspiring. With each passing day I could forgive these anything now , I’m falling back in love with us . Wow 

Edited by GWN

"Staveley claimed today that the club will be in a position to activate new contracts later this month which would provide new manager Eddie Howe with funding to overhaul Newcastle's squad during the January transfer window, as well enabling them to rip down the last vestiges of the Mike Ashley regime, the Sports Direct signage."

4 hours ago, STM said:

This takeover and the progress of the team is going to be so much more fun because of the people now involved with the day to day running of the club.

They are all such a delight so far man. Really want to see them all do so well, which is a complete 180 from the previous jokers.