PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, LRD said:

Would like to know what's on Al Rumayyan's mind every time he watches us. :lol:

Probably hoping his phone doesn’t ring and it’s MBS

Edited by LV

Athletic saying Stavely, Mehrdad and Al-Rumayyan went into the dressing room to talk to the players after the match. And saw Howe and his coaching team separately.

Apparently it was to show their support for the team but it does seem like there could be something more to it.

Edit: I’m not alluding to any sacking or owt like that. Maybe just a reminder to all of who’s in charge and that the players need to perform 

Edited by LV

1 minute ago, LV said:

Athletic saying Stavely, Mehrdad and Al-Rumayyan went into the dressing room to talk to the players after the match. And saw Howe and his coaching team separately.

Apparently it was to show their support for the team but it does seem like there could be something more to it.

Edit: I’m not alluding to any sacking or owt like that. Maybe just a reminder to all of who’s in charge and that the players need to perform 

I’m really pleased by that actually. Whatever they said to them. 

As your edit says, it’ll hopefully ruffle a few feathers.

50 minutes ago, LV said:

Owners need to be ruthless, they chose nufc, they chose howe, they chose Trippier but they didn't have a say in the donkeys who we have playing for us. 

Howe needs to through some players under the bus to make a point to the owners. We are going down if he tries to protect them. Back them come Feb if they are still here

48 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Howe needs to through some players under the bus to make a point to the owners.

45 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Losing to a team 2 division at home should constitute a huge fine, I’m talking 2-4 weeks for everyone on the pitch.

Jesus christ I’m glad y’all aren’t in charge of anything. :lol: 

Our owners are serious people and they will find a way to make this work, but it's shambolic what these so called professional footballers are doing at the moment, you would think seeing where the ownership is trying to take the club they would give everything but instead they are still playing their pretend football and hoping they can get away with doing the bare minimum, i hope in a year or two that all of those involved today bar one or two are no longer with us.

47 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Someone needs to say it’s unacceptable. Losing to a team 2 division at home should constitute a huge fine, I’m talking 2-4 weeks for everyone on the pitch. Absolutely unacceptable.

I agree. Perform that badly and unacceptably in other “profession” and there would be disciplinary consequences. 

1 hour ago, LV said:

I'd be absolutely shitting myself if Al-Rumayyan came into a changing room I was in :lol:

57 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Our owners are serious people and they will find a way to make this work, but it's shambolic what these so called professional footballers are doing at the moment, you would think seeing where the ownership is trying to take the club they would give everything but instead they are still playing their pretend football and hoping they can get away with doing the bare minimum, i hope in a year or two that all of those involved today bar one or two are no longer with us.

Spot on, since day 1 of this takeover the fans have been buoyant and revelling in being able to support the club again. Unfortunately, the players bar maybe 1 or 2 clearly couldn’t give a fuck. I’ve listened to folk who say it’s to do with a lack of ability and simply not being good enough, today for me proves that’s simply not true. 

These players haven’t responded to the unprecedented euphoria around a club following a takeover and subsequently a change of manager. Yes we’ve had some bad luck and certain calls go against us, but the lack of real response to the backing they’ve received in recent weeks is unforgivable. 

I get the impression some of the cunts we’re quite happy under the previous regime and don’t share our enthusiasm for this takeover.

The new owners and support deserve far better than these spineless cunts. Today was a fucking disgrace and hopefully the majority of these players won’t be darkening our door for much longer.

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Spot on, since day 1 of this takeover the fans have been buoyant and revelling in being able to support the club again. Unfortunately, the players bar maybe 1 or 2 clearly couldn’t give a fuck. I’ve listened to folk who say it’s to do with a lack of ability and simply not being good enough, today for me proves that’s simply not true. 

These players haven’t responded to the unprecedented euphoria around a club following a takeover and subsequently a change of manager. Yes we’ve had some bad luck and certain calls go against us, but the lack of real response to the backing they’ve received in recent weeks is unforgivable. 

I get the impression some of the cunts we’re quite happy under the previous regime and don’t share our enthusiasm for this takeover.

The new owners and support deserve far better than these spineless cunts. Today was a fucking disgrace and hopefully the majority of these players won’t be darkening our door for much longer.

Totally agree.  Im done with the old squad personnel.    The sooner they are shipped out the better, they are stinking the place up!