PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

I don't think £10 would be spurious to that grasping fat bastard. 

I mean the claim that she violated an agreement, i can't remember one instance where she criticised him. Saying she couldn't wait to get rid of the SD signage would be impossible to link to a personal criticism, she said the training ground needed an upgrade, again stating facts, not a personal criticism.

I think it's a case of him being butt hurt over the way the removal of the signs was teased on social media, as yes it does paint SD for being an eyesore, but again, not a personal criticism so impossible to prove.

2 hours ago, TRon said:

I just saw Pep's press conference where a journalist announced that Newcastle are going to Saudi Arabia, and would he be doing the same, and he said no. 

To me the question reeked of jealousy and resentment constant with the general disillusionment that we are challenging the big boys now. But I must stress, this is just my interpretation. 

So Man Utd has never been to the USA sience Glazers bought them? Nor have Liverpool...

Man City's never been too Abu Dhabi, PSG never in Qatar?

Chelsea in South Korea when sponsored by Samsung.

Theese things happen all the time and I don't see what's so strange with that. Would be more surpriced if it didn't happen tbh.

2 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I saw a tweet from Philippe Auclair that when translated was basically like “yet the PL led us to believe there’s no link between the government and PIF!”

Of course there is. We know there is. It’s not new information. Stop trying to look clever.

Bird’s also gasping for Howe to take a stand against it. He’s being paid by them, it’s not going to fucking happen lad.

Birds a fucking cunt end of.

20 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Birds a fucking cunt end of.

NUFC shocker that going to SA when 80% owner (PIF) is in SA.    Fuck me, I never saw that coming,  Absolutely fewming the press.    Shakes head and moves on!

Edited by Awaymag

Mike Ashley is a thin-skinned cunt; Staveley had to have read the Ts&Cs, and this has to be considered embarrassing; the KSA dictatorship are murdering bastards; Howe doesn’t need to apologise, and we don’t need to excuse. 

There ye gan; my two-penneth-worth 

Guest Biggsbond14
2 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

Mike Ashley is a thin-skinned cunt; Staveley had to have read the Ts&Cs, and this has to be considered embarrassing; the KSA dictatorship are murdering bastards; Howe doesn’t need to apologise, and we don’t need to excuse. 

There ye gan; my two-penneth-worth 

Eh you forget that most of this so called are murdering bastards with that logic, Staveley has wanted the toon for years and her moral compass maybe like ours but she is set in her vision for us now 

there ya Gan my two pennies worth

1 minute ago, Biggsbond14 said:

Eh you forget that most of this so called are murdering bastards with that logic, Staveley has wanted the toon for years and her moral compass maybe like ours but she is set in her vision for us now 

there ya Gan my two pennies worth

Sorry, genuinely didn’t understand that …

Guest Biggsbond14
Just now, MarkyMark said:

Sorry, genuinely didn’t understand that …

Read it slowly then the pif aren’t the problem the dictatorship are an issue but have we not got blood on our hands in the last 40 years ?

1 minute ago, Biggsbond14 said:

Read it slowly then the pif aren’t the problem the dictatorship are an issue but have we not got blood on our hands in the last 40 years ?

I’ll happily criticise the UK govt for its foreign wars until the cows come home. They don’t own NUFC though, and I’m not a moral relativist - the KSA govt are infinitely worse.

I don’t think Staveley’s moral compass is the same as mine, but there you go. 

I can't see an issue with it, 4 Spanish teams have just spent a week playing the semi's and final of a cup out there, we don't have a game for a fortnight and best of all it's upset Luke Edwards and he doesn't like it because they should be at home making transfers...........all good.