PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media: warm-weather training in Saudi underway

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Aye, pet hate of mine is people using them as gospel on football news.  They know nowt.

They appear to have been on about a five hour lag to every other outlet.  Think they're just trying to spin out the drama but it's just making them look even more shit.

Just now, Anderson said:

Spurs is going to be some party like, win or lose on the booze. Fancy us to do them if we're caught up in a wave of optimism with Wilson et al back too. When was the last time we had a full house?

its going to be bouncing

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Reds vs Blues ain't it? Have work planned that weekend, but will try to plan around it! Do we have a home game on that weekend?

Yes, Chelsea at home.

It's Lockwood cup tournament, not reds vs blues.

On the site, trying to buy a ticket, it just constantly tells me to update my account details, despite them being fully filled out. 

Edit: Sorted it. Was something to do with trying to link with a season ticket that I don't have.

Edited by POOT 2.0

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Yes, Chelsea at home.

It's Lockwood cup tournament, not reds vs blues.

Cheers neesy. Will definitely try to come over that weekend. Would be so great to meet you lot in person and to get to finally show Newcastle and Saint James' to my 9 and 7 year olds.

2 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Spurs is going to be some party like, win or lose on the booze. Fancy us to do them if we're caught up in a wave of optimism with Wilson et al back too. When was the last time we had a full house?

Yes it will be my first time back after a long personal boycott, not sure how much difference I will make but I'll try my hardest. 

Also, apologies for the shit obvious craic.  I'm excited. 

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Cheers neesy. Will definitely try to come over that weekend. Would be so great to meet you lot in person and to get to finally show Newcastle and Saint James' to my 9 and 7 year olds.

It's a normal 3pm kick off  on the Saturday as well.

6 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

On the site, trying to buy a ticket, it just constantly tells me to update my account details, despite them being fully filled out. 

Did you change any details? Check you don’t have an activation email to click on, happened to me yesterday. 

• Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media: warm-weather training in Saudi underway
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media inject a further £38.5M to cover day-to-day running costs (The Athletic)