PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, neesy111 said:

I'd find it more hypocritical if they weren't using this to show case the human rights stuff

It's great publicity for them...other than those directly involved who actually pays any attention to them any more. Yes their cause is admirable, but it's not like they're making headlines every day

Guest HTT II
Just now, SUPERTOON said:

This isn’t going to be announced today is it 😂

I’m hoping it’s tomorrow at a certain time… personally anyway, sorry folks, I want my second of glory! 

Guest HTT II
Just now, triggs said:

Aye don't have any problem with it if fans stick to the football. Fans defending the Saudis and putting Saudi flags up can fuck off though 

Sadly it’s going to happen, you just know it!

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

I heard it’s because he doesn’t actually have a pen, ironic as he is Penfold

No, he got lost on his way back to his office, and is currently walking around the pitch trying to find the way out.

As much as Bruce is on borrowed time now, this knacker should and will be first out of the door

Guest HTT II
Just now, gjohnson said:

No, he got lost on his way back to his office, and is currently walking around the pitch trying to find the way out.

As much as Bruce is on borrowed time now, this knacker should and will be first out of the door

I don’t want to defend the cunt, but by all accounts, he’s a good bloke and is basically a dogs body, that’s of his own doing mind so no sympathy, but he’s the least of the causes of our demise under Ashley. I’d hold Barnes, Bishop, Ashley of course and many many more more accountable than him. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

Guaranteed mongs with tea towels on their heads on sky sports tonight if it goes through :buck2:

It’s happening on FB all over, thankfully I’ve unfriended/deleted these cunts and I only use FB these days for my food shite, can’t be doing with these morons :lol:

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
Just now, neesy111 said:

He's not a good bloke.

The way he treated Sheffield Wednesday was a disgrace.

Sorry I was referring to Charnley, might have posted this in the wrong thread… 

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

He's not a good bloke.

The way he treated Sheffield Wednesday was a disgrace.

Does a very good impression of a good bloke.

Very revealing when he loses his temper in pressers.

Just now, ManDoon said:

So they should just stay quiet? Don’t really get what you mean. We don’t need to immediately be against amnesty because we got taken over. They are doing their job and it’s good that they are 

No not against Amnesty at all, fully agree they are a force for good, but what was the last event you heard them involved in excluding NUFC?

Unless you look for it they only get brought up in high profile stories and 95 percent of their good work it completely unknown to most of the public

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

No not against Amnesty at all, fully agree they are a force for good, but what was the last event you heard them involved in excluding NUFC?

Unless you look for it they only get brought up in high profile stories and 95 percent of their good work it completely unknown to most of the public

F1 last week with Qatar.