PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Apparently that wasn't even the one display the club had a problem with; after Ashley bought House of Fraser they had a banner in the ground that said 'House of Benitez' on it, which is the one they had most issue with for some reason.

How do you know this?

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

How do you know this?

Heard it on a podcast iirc, think it was All With Smiling Faces, may well have been @Heron and a mate of his who were involved with the flags lot. Could be wrong on that but remember hearing it on a pod.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Flartyblartclart said:

What did he say?

Looked like he'd seen something on a screen, touched the blokes leg next to him as if he wanted to get his attention then told the presenter that he's got some opinions about Newcastle if they want to go with that. Presenter sounded like he shit himself a bit [emoji38]

If I was any good at video production I'd do an aeriel view of Newcastle and St James' looking dark and lifeless. Then St James' beats and lights up. Then beats again, and again, spreading throughout the city. Melodramatic maybe, but it's how this last 14 years has made me feel. We're back. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, huss9 said:

really looking forward to the return of worflags!!!!

Them and Rafa have been the highlight of the Ashley years for me, I loved what they did and brought to the club during such an overall shitty time. More power to them.

Guest HTT II
Just now, ManDoon said:

I’d do this but with a giant flaccid penis, then as the camera pans over it becomes this throbbing huge veiny erection, and then as the music builds it just explodes semen all over the screen. That slowly drains away to reveal the words “we’re back”

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’d do this but with a giant flaccid penis, then as the camera pans over it becomes this throbbing huge veiny erection, and then as the music builds it just explodes semen all over the screen. That slowly drains away to reveal the words “we’re back”

:lol: Mine can be the pre watershed version.