PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Happinesstan said:

Reminds me a bit of Evan Rachel Wood in that clip. Everything about her is a world away from Ashley. Cheerful, optimistic, ambitious and friendly.

Think I'm in love with the new Lee Charnley.

YOU TAKE THOSE DIRTY WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Feels like the end of Return of the Jedi right now. 

Been so negative about pretty much everything about the club for so long that I'm finding it difficult to flick that switch back on again if I'm being honest. Sure I'll manage though :aww:

This is me, will take me a while to not be in a complete radge with NUFC anymore :lol: 14 years of this shit has worn me down. 

Thrilled though, obviously. Can't wait to see us playing some decent football and being able to get fully behind it again. 

2 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Reminds me a bit of Evan Rachel Wood in that clip. Everything about her is a world away from Ashley. Cheerful, optimistic, ambitious and friendly.

Think I'm in love with the new Lee Charnley.

:lol: Heard more from her in one tweet than in 15 years from whatshisname.

end of a very strange era in seeing Ashley going, hell the reason I found this forum in the first place was the original sale saga post keegan and dear god its been a long time since then. I'm just glad he's gone and i'll worry about the moral conundrums about the owners later. Though I do wonder at the mental gymnastics of the premier league that somehow the Public Investment Fund of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman on its board is somehow not connected to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Hopefully before the next home game, wonder if it depends on any existing contracts etc. 

could be part of any sale agreement with Ashley that it stays up for the rest of the season for all we know