PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

36 minutes ago, Ben said:

Everyone is hanging from the ceiling just now but as a PR exercise to get Keegan and Shearer to sign on as ambassadors as Bruce leaves would be amazing.

Ps....I'm not sure about Everyone else but I'm loving the jealous hatred that's coming our way just now from Everyone outside Newcastle 

Honestly think Keegan is the more important figure to get on board, although if we can get him and Shearer then great. KK has always been the one whose mission was to bring us the club we deserved. 

1 hour ago, King Colin Bell said:

Good luck & enjoy the ride.

Just like us, you'll find that you've gone from  being everyone's favourite 2nd club to hated by a lot of fans & the media.

It'll be the usual suspects like Man United and Liverpool making the most noise but ignore them.

All the best O0

Cheers mate. It's a small price to pay for getting our club back. I'd like to think if all clubs were ran on size and potential, we'd be up there competing with the best anyway. We saw it in the 90s when Keegan was here. It's one of the reasons why PIF invested here anyway. Just going to ignore the jealous noises from "big 6" clubs, not worth wasting time on other people's issues. 

3 minutes ago, andyman said:

Not a single soul at the office happy for me today, what a sorry bunch of sore "top 6" losers :lol:

:lol:

All my dudes here in America are obviously just glory hunters for the most part (you mostly just meet Liverpool/Man U/Chelsea/City fans) and it’s been a hilarious 24 hours of banter where they clearly have no fucking clue what we want or how we want things to be but still feel the need to make their opinion known in the group texts.

Fuck em. They’ll be in the dust soon enough. 

Also think we’re just making a lot of noise about the Keegan situation. Dude may literally want nothing to do with us at all ever again after getting burned so hard. Also he may be really anti the new group and I think we all should just take a few days/weeks and take a step back and let these legends come back into the fold themselves and on their own time without any expectations from us. 

Edited by cubaricho

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Came in to say "it wasn't a dream" but a well beaten. :lol:

I woke up at about 3am and had to check my phone because in my half-asleep state I thought I’d dreamt the SSN coverage.

21 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Also think we’re just making a lot of noise about the Keegan situation. Dude may literally want nothing to do with us at all ever again after getting burned so hard. Also he may be really anti the new group and I think we all should just take a few days/weeks and take a step back and let these legends come back into the fold themselves and on their own time without any expectations from us. 

Nah. He might not want any official position, but he'll be over the moon for us. 

15 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Football clubs don't come with a 14 day returns policy or anything, do they?

If we really want to be pessimistic, the claim that the Saudi state isn't in control of our club is clearly bollocks so we can cling to the fear it could fall apart as soon as a crown prince tells us who he wants us to buy.

Guest HTT II

What a beautiful day…

Oh and @Gregwas superb on the BBC, despite constantly being interrupted by the lass on the sofa with her agendas!

Edited by HTT II

Received these messages from my spurs supporting brother in law. 

"Some serious bribing has gone into all of this. It’s an absolute joke. The premier league has turned into fifa.

Gonna be good to see Newcastle getting behind the rainbow laces campaign promoting LGBT when your owners chemically castrate or publicly whip anyone for being gay.

I wonder how the Newcastle women’s team are feeling….women aren’t even allowed to attend a football match in Saudi Arabia.

Not to mention chopping up journalists 🤦‍♂️

At least that evil man who hands out zero hour contracts has gone though 😂"

I didn't know he had that level of bitterness in him 😁 Makes me think of Cartman licking Scott Tenormans tears in South park 🤣

2 minutes ago, alexf said:

"Some serious bribing has gone into all of this. It’s an absolute joke. The premier league has turned into fifa.

Gonna be good to see Newcastle getting behind the rainbow laces campaign promoting LGBT when your owners chemically castrate or publicly whip anyone for being gay.

I wonder how the Newcastle women’s team are feeling….women aren’t even allowed to attend a football match in Saudi Arabia.

I didn't know he had that level of bitterness in him 😁 Makes me think of Cartman licking Scott Tenormans tears in South park 🤣

Things like this make me happy I've got no mates.

3 minutes ago, alexf said:

Ask them to point out Saudia Arabia on a map. 

This thread is moving at such an incredible pace that it's really hard to keep up, but does this mean that the CAT case is no longer going ahead? Obviously I don't really care either way but I've not seen or heard anything official about that?