PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

Twitter is a terrible like, Newcastle fans giving Jamie Reuben pelters for saying an improved performance today. Its almost like they expected us to steam roll Palace today because Bruce is gone.

By all accounts, it was an improved performance, despite some poor individual performances at least we looked like we knew what was expected.

The performance was absolute dogshit today, as bad as anything so far this season.

Not that this justifies people giving the owners grief on twitter like.

10 minutes ago, christ said:

It’s not racist or defamatory.

Agreed to an extent, but do wonder if it was the Israeli state that bought us and it was a similar attack on them for all the Palestinian stuff if it would get a different reaction.

1 minute ago, geordiesteve710 said:

The performance was absolute dogshit today, as bad as anything so far this season.

Not that this justifies people giving the owners grief on twitter like.

What did you expect, did you expect us to roll over Palace today?

Just now, hakka said:

Agreed to an extent, but do wonder if it was the Israeli state that bought us and it was a similar attack on them for all the Palestinian stuff if it would get a different reaction.

Well it would because Zionists and philosemites are utter psychopaths. They’d still be wrong.

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

What did you expect, did you expect us to roll over Palace today?

I was hoping for more possession and better territory advantage compared to what we are used to. Seemed very much same of old, would give credit for defending a bit better in limiting Palace to less clear chances... but still same cling on for dear life, occasionally create a chance and hope ASM/Wilson scores. I guess it's harsh to expect much to change in a week, but I was hoping without Bruce we would see something better.

7 minutes ago, triggs said:

No it's not. We are owned by Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabian government behead people. Its not supposed to be some random Saudi citizen in the picture

I didn't argue that though, I said they darkened his skin. 

Just now, hakka said:

I was hoping for more possession and better territory advantage compared to what we are used to. Seemed very much same of old, would give credit for defending a bit better in limiting Palace to less clear chances... but still same cling on for dear life, occasionally create a chance and hope ASM/Wilson scores. I guess it's harsh to expect much to change in a week, but I was hoping without Bruce we would see something better.

I was hoping we would be much better than we were, but its been 3 days of training since Bruce left and we looked slightly better in defence. Hardly brilliant but a visible improvement (at least from my perspective)

Its going to be a slog to get out of the shit but they need to take the time to bring the right person in.

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

Twitter is a terrible like, Newcastle fans giving Jamie Reuben pelters for saying an improved performance today. Its almost like they expected us to steam roll Palace today because Bruce is gone.

By all accounts, it was an improved performance, despite some poor individual performances at least we looked like we knew what was expected.

I'm all for communicating with fans but Twitter is a shit show like. Would be advisable for Ghodoussi and Reuben to dissapear from Twitter imo.

Actually think it's sort of an unprofessional medium of communication too fwiw.

2 minutes ago, Numbers said:

I was hoping we would be much better than we were, but its been 3 days of training since Bruce left and we looked slightly better in defence. Hardly brilliant but a visible improvement (at least from my perspective)

Its going to be a slog to get out of the shit but they need to take the time to bring the right person in.

And I agree with all that for sure. I also thought the players having one voice to focus on rather than Bruce vs. Jones in telling them what to do might help us see clearer instructions to players and reflected in play. Less of a Jones sorting it in 3 days but Bruce not getting in the way and making it worse straight away :lol:

Edited by hakka
lol

Guys, we were still abysmal today. Beneke had a bucket full of easy chances, I mean he hit the post from inside the six yard box (it was easier to score), had an easier one-on-one and also hit the bar from another free header. They also had some other clear chances too and we were just rotten again. I sound negative because the performance was just that, but we took an undeserved point and that could prove vital later on in the season