PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, manorpark said:

That is one of the main benefits to the Saudi people of their marvellous acquisition of NUFC . . . our world will slowly and inevitably 'rub off' on their world more and more and more, as the years go by. 

That was my take on it, but not everyone agrees obviously. But I like the approach our owners are taking, not getting involved too much in the politics and maintaining some distance from their govt by insisting on the "we are an investment firm" line. 

32 minutes ago, TRon said:

That was my take on it, but not everyone agrees obviously. 

That's the thing that disappoints me the most.

The club (and us fans) get actual criticsm and some 'hate' for the fact that it is 80% owned by the Saudi P I F, whereas if (any of) these people actually REALLY cared about Human Rights, they should be praising NUFC to the high heavens.

WE will prove to be the best thing that happened to future human rights in Saudi Arabia, and that is so O B V I O U S, it almost makes you think that our loud-spoken critics actually don't mean it at all, they just have another agenda !!!

The Saudi stuff is all front and centre, but the Reuben brothers don't seem entirely nice either (or at least I keep seeing their name pop up with backhanded deals with Tory governments)

On 06/12/2021 at 10:30, r0cafella said:

I didn’t hear anything about the sponsorship freeze either. 

Would be surprised if they haven’t extended it though. 

It has been extended until next Tuesday. Presumably the PL clubs will meet before then to either extend it again or decide on new rules.

19 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

It has been extended until next Tuesday. Presumably the PL clubs will meet before then to either extend it again or decide on new rules.

They'll just keep extending it, at which point we can just go ahead with it and then the lawyers deal with it