PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

2014-soccer-saturday-1598482038.jpg?fit=

He's turned it round there Jeff. Went from a terrible sickness record to one of the best in the country. Employees were never going to take to him for being a higher up.

53 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

I'm gonna go with an article full of opinion based around everything we know already to try and get in there  earlier than others to claim some sort of inside knowledge on the sponsorship situation.

We all know the signs are coming down, that we will be sponsored by Saudi firm and that the PL barring runs out soon, so it's either were end up with Saudi sponsors this week or PL kick the can down the road again. 

Edited by Dokko

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'm gonna go with an article full of opinion based around everything we know already to try and get in there  earlier than others to claim some sort of inside knowledge on the sponsorship situation.

We all know the signs are coming down, that we will be sponsored by Saudi firm and that the PL barring runs out soon, so it's either were end up with Saudi sponsors this week or PL kick the can down the road again. 

I’m convinced that the only way to prevent the so called big 6 and the PL from restricting the club striking lucrative sponsorship deals will be to resort to the threat of legal action. Fuck, we can afford the best lawyers available, the time to move would be if they extend the ban any further.

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

I’m convinced that the only way to prevent the so called big 6 and the PL from restricting the club striking lucrative sponsorship deals will be to resort to the threat of legal action. Fuck, we can afford the best lawyers available, the time to move would be if they extend the ban any further.

Totally agree. Unless the PL purposefully leave enough of a door open to avoid it and we jump on it then this continues on.

PL know this ends up in court with us winning again and them paying dearly. It'll be backdated so we'll just have a massive chunk of cash to play with and we'll tie them up in knots with every other financial opportunity going. I'd also suggest if they did go to court it could threaten other deals that are ongoing and previous. It probably would be the end of the PL self regulating and an independent body stepping in. Tbh their behaviour suggests this is what they want, the beast is too big for them to control now and they want someone else with more authority to do it.

24 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Totally agree. Unless the PL purposefully leave enough of a door open to avoid it and we jump on it then this continues on.

PL know this ends up in court with us winning again and them paying dearly. It'll be backdated so we'll just have a massive chunk of cash to play with and we'll tie them up in knots with every other financial opportunity going. I'd also suggest if they did go to court it could threaten other deals that are ongoing and previous. It probably would be the end of the PL self regulating and an independent body stepping in. Tbh their behaviour suggests this is what they want, the beast is too big for them to control now and they want someone else with more authority to do it.

It won’t only be the PL it will be the clubs also. Aside from evidence hinted with the CAT hearing, they have already publicly stated about the fact they were not informed of a strictly confidential process involving NDAs and then we also have the other event of holding a meeting between the clubs and purposely not having NUFC in attendance. Charnley has already made a statement to the clubs about their actions being unlawful. 

18 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Us taking down the sports direct signage puts a different twist on it this time, if they extend the temporary ban any further we can unquestionably demonstrate that it is now costing us sponsorship money.

Aye, but how much were SD paying you before you took them down…

9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Aye, but how much were SD paying you before you took them down…

I know that's a glib comment but if we tell the truth and say 'nothing' then that essentially makes our sponsorship worthless and therefore unable to claim true market value without massive delays and arguements.

Need a calculation on how much SD sponsorship would have been worth if MA had been paying proper value for it. I seem to remember the official figure reported was just over 100K?

32 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

I know that's a glib comment but if we tell the truth and say 'nothing' then that essentially makes our sponsorship worthless and therefore unable to claim true market value without massive delays and arguements.

Need a calculation on how much SD sponsorship would have been worth if MA had been paying proper value for it. I seem to remember the official figure reported was just over 100K?

£157,000 per year I read somewhere 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

On 08/12/2021 at 14:33, Consortium of one said:

I hope "the other 14" clubs jam it down the "the big 6" thoats.  It's amazing how they keep trying to divide themselves from the other clubs.

Would like to think so but will probably be a Lascelles like shrug of the shoulders and walk away.:sad: