PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

2 hours ago, clintdempsey said:

It does feel a bit odd tbh that our majority owner is now bailing out Chelsea after their crazy spend.

Doesn't really benefit us from my perspective.

Developing their own league will be their priority, and probably the ultimate end goal. I don't believe they'll neglect Newcastle but I'd imagine our interests will be secondary when it comes to this sort of thing. 

I find it bizarre that people think they are "helping" Chelsea. They are trying to attract "stars" to Saudi, in order to boost their footballing presence in the country.

They are signing players from all over the place. It just turns out that Chelsea have more over paid shite on their books than most.

I find it weird that they have been so quiet about their long term vision and plan. If this does bite us on the arse at some point, can the over-zealous Ashley boycott lot do me a favour and not get on my case about still going to games despite the owner? Because warning are going decidedly unheeded. 

49 minutes ago, STM said:

I find it bizarre that people think they are "helping" Chelsea. They are trying to attract "stars" to Saudi, in order to boost their footballing presence in the country.

They are signing players from all over the place. It just turns out that Chelsea have more over paid shite on their books than most.

It’s mental I think they have a 5% investment in Clearlake and Clearlake have 60% investment in Chelsea so it’s very small in comparison to the 80% they own of Newcastle but this is the problem we now have when they have a stake in Clearlake, own nufc & 6 Saudi clubs. Leaves them and us wide open for dafties to make up their minds it’s cheating 

39 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Some posters on here are mental. I can't believe anyone is reading anything into this.

This place is mental full stop just look at this, the transfer rumours and the Maddison thread. Any negative clickbait articles/Twitter posts and they're taken as gospel. I've always maintained I take fuck all notice of any journalist or media wannabe until it is official news. I just ignore the transfer/Maddison threads now and I may have to add this one to the list. 

22 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

They have a stake in a PE firm that has many investments. One is Chelsea. If Disney sponsors Man United it doesn't mean PIF are sponsoring man United.

?