PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

4 hours ago, Bally21 said:

God I remember that, mid 80s - they used to setup a stall at the corner of the west stand (Milburn now) and the Gallowgate end, sort of where Bobby Robson statue is now. Mad when you think it about it, but good riddance to them.

Gallowgate end back then was mental, especially the "corner" and the " scoreboard".

Me and my mates (14yr or so) would engage them for a chat while another would chuck a can of pop on their pile of Bulldog 

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

'

It came on a matchday when, walking into the directors’ lounge at a rival club, the Newcastle delegation encountered their frostiest reception yet. Hands were outstretched by the visitors from Tyneside, there to be shaken, but were conspicuously ignored by one opposition director, seemingly eager to make his hostility clear.

The episode was so awkward that the Newcastle executive on the receiving end relayed it on the insistence that identities were withheld. But it will not be forgotten in a hurry.'

Liverpool director?

1 minute ago, Cort said:

'

It came on a matchday when, walking into the directors’ lounge at a rival club, the Newcastle delegation encountered their frostiest reception yet. Hands were outstretched by the visitors from Tyneside, there to be shaken, but were conspicuously ignored by one opposition director, seemingly eager to make his hostility clear.

The episode was so awkward that the Newcastle executive on the receiving end relayed it on the insistence that identities were withheld. But it will not be forgotten in a hurry.'

Liverpool director?

Got to be salty Spurs or Liverpool.

8 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

I'd have put money on it being Spurs.

100%, they're just going to be upset that there attempt to block the takeover has been a resounding failure, and they've stumbled backwards continually since. 

Like they say, the dildo of consequences rarely comes lubed.

Wasn’t it known that Levy was firstly towards to them, although being one of the biggest names against the takeover?

I can’t see the Man City owners being frosty, they apparently helped our owners during the takeover process.

It’s either Liverpool, or Man Utd.

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

100%, they're just going to be upset that there attempt to block the takeover has been a resounding failure, and they've stumbled backwards continually since. 

Like they say, the dildo of consequences rarely comes lubed.

Poetry 

Just had a read, great article all round. 

In terms of the identity of the exec/club, it has to be Spurs & Levy right? As others, and the article, have mentioned we have a good relationship with the new ownership at Chelsea. City are basically in the same boat in terms of ownership that we are (plus, why would they care, they're not going to drop out of the top 4). Just leaves Spurs, Man U, Liverpool, & Arsenal. Of that lot it's always Levy we have heard as being the one constantly moaning to the PL.