PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Though I like this thinking, but if it's Amanda who has the say in these types of things rather than MBS or the PIF side, I'd think they will keep Bruce on for a while. Amanda has made it into many people's good books based on the interview she has given so she ain't going to sack poor old Stevie Bruce right off the bat. If she does, she'll go further up in my estimation.

We'll keep Bruce on for a few months just for good PR if nothing else. Not for the sake of NUFC, but so we don't come under fire for sacking a well loved British manager who's done " a fantastic job" according to general consensus in the media. 

Guest reefatoon

I think Bruce will want straight off after the takeover. He is basically hanging around for his pay off. 

7 minutes ago, Wandy said:

This bloke can just fuck off now. 

I mean, that's just not going to happen and even if it did the TV cameras will not take a blind bit of notice of it.  Fucking stupid idea.

Guest reefatoon

That is an utter joke. Hope that doesn’t happen. Anyone backing that is as thick as fuck.

2 minutes ago, deejeck said:

I mean, that's just not going to happen and even if it did the TV cameras will not take a blind bit of notice of it.  Fucking stupid idea.

True. But the very fact that he is endorsing it tell it's it's own story. The bloke is long past his sell by date now and just needs to fuck off for good.

The supreme irony is that the Premier League would be whooping with delight if this happened as the repercussions from it from the general public and national media would be dire. And you could forget about getting any help from the government after that point.

1 minute ago, deejeck said:

It's only just dawned on me that Wraith is behind it.  Even for him, that is atrociously bad.

He says he’s not. Either way it’s a ludicrous idea 

Pay some out of work London based actors to stage some Shakespearean tragedy which mirrors the corruption of the PL mafia outside of their head office and invite the press. Sure you’d get a lot of content for £3.5k.

36 minutes ago, deejeck said:

It's only just dawned on me that Wraith is behind it.  Even for him, that is atrociously bad.

They are taking the donations through his NUFC Matters website, of course it’s him man.

8 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Save the money for banners at the west ham game when they are still talking about starting arbitration.

:icon_scratch:

I suggest to stay away alltogether until a  takeover happen*. 

*most likely never will. But each to their own what they choose to believe, I guess…

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

They would surely apply the old test rules and resume from where they got bogged down.

Then you'd expect it not to take weeks and weeks then? As Staveley said the process normally is 5/6weeks. So with all our documents already submitted, one would assume they could speed things up, (If they wished to).