PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

7 hours ago, Manxst said:

Lolz. You pair are hilarious. No really. Quite the double act. Whilst true fans are patiently waiting for any news of the potential takeover, you pair of muppets are yet again raising the bar with your inane posts and jibes towards the fanbase of our club. 

:lol: Are you a child? Not a true fan because we think Keith is a muppet? 

If this takeover happens (which I’ve always been very clear is exactly what I want to happen), it’ll have absolutely nothing to do with Keith. The bloke is a fantasist.

If anything the bigger ‘crime’ would be purposely sending out false information to fellow fans and pretending you know more than you do, to raise your own social media profile. 

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:lol: Are you a child? Not a true fan because we think Keith is a muppet? 

If this takeover happens (which I’ve always been very clear is exactly what I want to happen), it’ll have absolutely nothing to do with Keith. The bloke is a fantasist.

If anything the bigger ‘crime’ would be purposely sending out false information to fellow fans and pretending you know more than you do, to raise your own social media profile. 

None of us (apart from WM), give a shit about Keith here.

The bloke has been shat on in both threads for a while now, so coming on here and sticking the boot in and trying to get a rise just comes across a little one dimensional. At least try and mix the shithousery up.

Fingers crossed arbitration goes our way because right now I need two positives Lynn, one to cancel out the negative and one just so I can have a positive.

Edited by Rocker
I can't type for shit.

17 minutes ago, Rocker said:

None of us (apart from WM), give a shit about Keith here.

The bloke has been shat on in both threads for a while now, so coming on here and sticking the boot in and trying to get a rise just comes across a little one dimensional. At least try and mix the shithousery up.

Fingers crossed arbitration goes out way because right now I need two positives Lynn, one to cancel out the negative and one just so I can have a positive.

This is where you’re totally wrong. I couldn’t give a toss how people react to my posts, as I’ve said countless times, there is an a useful ignore function if people can’t stop getting so worked up over someone else’s opinion on the internet.

That part of your post also contradicts the first part, if people didn’t care for Keith - they wouldn’t feel the need to be so defensive and get so worked up.

Thing is, when you look at what Staveley wants to do with the club and the level of investment that the city would see, it’s hard to get excited about anyone else buying us. 

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

This is where you’re totally wrong. I couldn’t give a toss how people react to my posts, as I’ve said countless times, there is an a useful ignore function if people can’t stop getting so worked up over someone else’s opinion on the internet.

That part of your post also contradicts the first part, if people didn’t care for Keith - they wouldn’t feel the need to be so defensive and get so worked up.

They're not getting worked up, they're sick of your monotonous drivel.

I don't get 'worked up' when the birds wake me up when I've got my window open in the morning, I just wish they'd change the fucking tune sometimes.

Edited by Rocker

On 08/07/2021 at 11:27, Yorkie said:

---------------------------------------

July 12th

Football ombudsman writes to Premier League:

"I trust you will take these concerns with the seriousness they merit and respond in a way which will address the legitimate request for transparency," the ombudsman wrote.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-takeover-richard-masters-ombudsman-21024422.amp

Well, they've pied off the prime minster, the government, the richest people in Britain and a brutal, murdery, oil rich state so I'm not sure the ombudsman will have quite enough clout to get this done. 

Local government wants it, the local people want it, the fans of the club around the world want it, the club owner wants to sell it but the league are protecting the fans. 

19 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Local government wants it, the local people want it, the fans of the club around the world want it, the club owner wants to sell it but the league are protecting the fans. 

It’s sickening.

Everyone wants it, the benefits to our club and community are going to be ridiculous but some Tory cunts in London won’t allow it. Hope they are all involved in a chip pan fire tonight the vile cunts. 

2 hours ago, veriaqa said:

The takeover won't happen. Because the PL is corrupt. And British legal system is corrupt too.

The British legal system is probably less corrupt than most around the world, but human nature being what it is, there is always going to be some bias, even if only unconscious bias. My view is that the ruling will generally favour the national body over local or foreign unless there really is a compelling case that proper procedure wasn't followed. 

So I'm hoping that there's compelling evidence that the PL colluded with the big six to scupper the bid, otherwise I would always think the PL would be favourites. 

39 minutes ago, TRon said:

The British legal system is probably less corrupt than most around the world, but human nature being what it is, there is always going to be some bias, even if only unconscious bias. My view is that the ruling will generally favour the national body over local or foreign unless there really is a compelling case that proper procedure wasn't followed. 

So I'm hoping that there's compelling evidence that the PL colluded with the big six to scupper the bid, otherwise I would always think the PL would be favourites. 

I don't think there even needs to be that, I think the O&D test is fundamentally anti-competitive in itself. The PL is imposing controls of entry to a closed market of competing business without, as far as I'm aware, a legislative basis to give them the exemption from competition law to do that.

NUFC fans are very gullible. Once again you fall into Ashley's trap. There is no takeover, PIF walked out long ago. This is an elaborate scheme from Ashley so he won't have to spend money on transfers. The arbitration, CAT case, Amanda Stanley etc all are distraction so NUFC fans forget about how little (nothing) Ashley has invested his money to NUFC.

Wake up! Stop dreaming! Ashley is here forever so do Steve Bruce...

1 minute ago, veriaqa said:

NUFC fans are very gullible. Once again you fall into Ashley's trap. There is no takeover, PIF walked out long ago. This is an elaborate scheme from Ashley so he won't have to spend money on transfers. The arbitration, CAT case, Amanda Stanley etc all are distraction so NUFC fans forget about how little (nothing) Ashley has invested his money to NUFC.

Wake up! Stop dreaming! Ashley is here forever so do Steve Bruce...

100%, Ashley is paying millions in legal fees as an elaborate hoax to detract from something he's already been doing for about a decade.

He's got everyone in on it to: NDM, Stavkey, Masters. He must have paid them a packet too, it probably cost him more than a few transfers...