PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

9 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Tiny tinkle of a tear in my eyes. Amanda Stavely welcoming fans to SJP. I wish her well and succes. And I hope they'll make SJP beautiful again both on and off the pitch, literally. Make the place spanking clean and wonderful again. 

Dropped the missus and bairn at the dental hospital today, driving back I was actually griefing fat Mike out loud to myself, driving past the gallowgate and just raging at the absolute state it's in. 

Can't even give it a fuckin clean man. Making grey look dirty :lol: the place is just rotting.

56 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

The Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool protests were against their owners though, not the PL. Different fight

We've had 14 years to protest against our owner, most aren't interested in doing so.

Astra is right.

I love NUFC but the majority of our support aren't interested in putting up a fight, they will take any old shite that they are given, and carry on like nowt is the matter.

It's sad, but that's the reality.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

6 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

So where are we today?

Does anyone even know which date the arbitration starts or is it still a secret?

Some say it starts on Monday, but honestly, who knows? It may have started already.

Today was yet another media appearance by Staveley, initially it does appear like she’s trying to increase pressure on the PL but there’s another way of looking at it.. she appears confident, like she’s been told it will go through but she’s also very keen to build bridges with the PL as the club will need them on-side for future issues.

She sounds like someone who already owns the club.

Just now, nbthree3 said:

"July 2021" is all we know. Hasn't stopped ITKs claiming June 28th... then July 1st... then July 5th then 12th... etc :lol:

A broken clock is right twice a day

2 hours ago, astraguy said:

No it's true we had a little army today ,where as weeks ago we had a huge army only prepared to go to the game for a good day out. Chelsea Liverpool man u all burst a gut to make a voices known we sat back as normal

I know two of the most vocal in the media today was screaming and shouting joy at going to that game, while true fans have gave up season tickets for years to make a point

Sorry mate. Totally respect for what you're doing for the club. Anyone that gives up any time for the cause has my total respect. 

Sorry I just couldn't understand your post I quoted you in

15 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

"July 2021" is all we know. Hasn't stopped ITKs claiming June 28th... then July 1st... then July 5th then 12th... etc :lol:

August the 18th...just you "wait".

Realism.

20 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

She sounds like someone who already owns the club.

Deffo.

"We look forward to welcoming fans into SJP".

I mean FFS, how is she saying that if she doesn't know for sure it's happening?

Looks like a case of just going through the formalities.

Has to be.

6 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Deffo.

Has to be.

I think it's more in hope. 

7 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Deffo.

Has to be.

I'm probably more positive than most that we'll be taken over sooner rather than later (not quite a realist yet mind..) but don't take her words as definitive. 

She's saying what she expects, bodes well but we can't hang our hats on it. 

33 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I'm probably more positive than most that we'll be taken over sooner rather than later (not quite a realist yet mind..) but don't take her words as definitive. 

She's saying what she expects, bodes well but we can't hang our hats on it. 

Aye, you are right like.

I'm (we all are) just so desperate at this point for something good.

11 minutes ago, Ben said:

Did Ben Jacobs and Luke Edwards 'bombshell' news that would wreck the takeover ever come out? 

Yes, UEFA chose Bein over a rival Saudi bid for Champions League rights.

Where still waiting on the bombshell that Slater also keeps insinuating that Saudi money was behind the Super League.

Basically they’re anti takeover, there isn’t a bombshell and we’ll soon be laughing our cocks off at them.

Edited by Whitley mag