PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

49 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Any idea why Ashley didn't accept the offer of independent arbitration? It seems pretty damning that he didn't.

The club didn't need to be 'offered' arbitration by the PL, it is their right under the PL's rules if they have any dispute with the PL to take that dispute to arbitration.

However, the club probably wanted a decision that they could appeal rather than the longer more complex process of arbitration. The PL refused to actually make a decision, despite saying that they would in their provisional conclusion letter of 12th June 2020 that is published in the High Court judgement. That looks much more damning for the PL. 

Edited by Jackie Broon

15 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Aaah, thanks Holly. Social Media personality. Purchaser of products from Newcastle United and Sports Direct. 

howay man 

35 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Aaah, thanks Holly. Social Media personality. Purchaser of products from Newcastle United and Sports Direct. 

Are you really gonna start slagging off a 16 year old lassie?

Don't really get why fans are being criticised for protesting against the PL. There's 300 of them and they travelled to London so fair play, that takes some commitment. 

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Maybe I should be more cocerned why so many men know how old that lass is. Or am I the strange one for not following her career more closely? Somehow I doubt it.

Stop trying to deflect, it's shit craic.