PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, junkhead said:

Scandalous. We should refuse to participate in the league while this is up in the air. I genuinely think it's Ashley's best option.

The PL couldn't give a fuck if we played or not. Six clubs matter, the rest don't. 

Same old delay delay delay tactics the PL will do this until they can’t delay any more.

they will once again be banking on us getting relegated

whilst the CAT may now be more prominent in the timescales I’m sure they will find a way to delay that too.

This is so fucking bent it’s unreal. Anyone with a set of eyes can see the league is just kicking the can down the road. They are literally playing with people’s futures here. An entire areas future. Fuck the lot of em. Corrupt cunts.

I'm half expecting a consortium statement tomorrow or something confirming they've had enough of these games, kicking the can down the road and take their investment elsewhere. At least it would be closure on this particular saga as I'm convinced it's never happening within the establishment football currently has running it 

I've felt fairly confident that the takeover would happen eventually but I think that's very wishful thinking now. Clear that the Premier League will do absolutely everything to avoid having to make a decisiin on this. They'll kick the can forever until the Saudis pull out, and I hope they do now tbh. 

I am amazed at how unbothered I feel by this, even though it does feel like it's over.

What I would say though is, if the CAT does go ahead and NUFC are relegated this season then Ashley could legitimately claim the damages for it this time IMO. This is beyond parody now.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I've felt fairly confident that the takeover would happen eventually but I think that's very wishful thinking now. Clear that the Premier League will do absolutely everything to avoid having to make a decisiin on this. They'll kick the can forever until the Saudis pull out, and I hope they do now tbh. 

Aye, clear the plan is to try and put everything off until the Saudis get fed up and go somewhere else.