PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

Someone make him stop. Now all of a sudden he was worried about arbitration. 

The guy is a complete helmet. Its clear that the PL don't give a fuck about the CAT case either and know that it won't hurt them, beyond a pittance in compensation to Ashley.

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

Someone make him stop. Now all of a sudden he was worried about arbitration. 

Pretty sure this has been his stance throughout but then again I’m not obsessed by his every word so I guess you’ll know better

Both parties agreed to this delay.

Why would Ashley agree to that?

Could it be the PL understood they were about to lose the arbitration and want's to make an agreement out of court instead?

They say neither side will make any coments for now.

Could the next time we hear something be when it's all agreed and Stavely announces they're the new owners of NUFC?

Wishful thinking maybe but it's something else about this then just lack of evidence. Theese lawyers are said to be the best in the buissines so they must have thought about every possible outcome of this.

Was barely hanging on by my finger nails over the summer, the Euros briefly made me think there might be something left but nah, that's me done with the club in its current form and done with the PL and pretty much all football.  MAY watch the odd Champions League match solely because I signed up to BT Sports for the american sports coverage. 

Can't even rouse myself with the thought that Bruce might get it tight once crowds are allowed back in.   

We'll roll wor sleeves up.........

1 minute ago, Ronson333 said:

For some reason I feel if Ashley DOES’NT make a statement it could be good news. Just got a gut feeling for both to agree and make a joint statement, something more may be going on here.

I’m not giving up yet…..i believe(IMO) there is more to this story than what is coming out in the press……perhaps Ashley is banking on his CAT case as a more successful way of beating the PL…..I’m too far down the line to pack in the hope of the takeover.

4 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

I’m not giving up yet…..i believe(IMO) there is more to this story than what is coming out in the press……perhaps Ashley is banking on his CAT case as a more successful way of beating the PL…..I’m too far down the line to pack in the hope of the takeover.

More fool you. Didn’t someone on here say CAT case could go in to next year as well? 

So everyone has been banging on about transparency. We don't get that with arbitration which would have happened first. Is it correct we do get to hear the juicy details with the CAT case?

If so I find that quite interesting. 

4 minutes ago, Ashley17 said:

If it wasn’t for Mr Amanda’s tweet I’d be all up for speculating but if he reflects the mood in camp I don’t see how this can be a positive 

Yup something people are conveniently over looking 

9 minutes ago, Ashley17 said:

If it wasn’t for Mr Amanda’s tweet I’d be all up for speculating but if he reflects the mood in camp I don’t see how this can be a positive 

That’s the one crumb I’ve taken from tonight that gives me a glimmer of hope we’ll eventually win?

Can't we just tell the PL(and the world) we don't want to be part of the PL as long as it's run the way it is today.  Announce we would rather play in the Championship and give our place in the PL to Swansea.

That would make for a statement!

I mean what's the point playing in this league if you're not allowed to compete whith the other teams.

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Yup something people are conveniently over looking 

Merely guessing here, but perhaps Ashley’s camp have not kept Amanda’s camp in the loop, for whatever reason and Mehrdad, is trying to put 2 and 2 together.

1 minute ago, Toon No9 said:

Can't we just tell the PL(and the world) we don't want to be part of the PL as long as it's run the way it is today.  Announce we would rather play in the Championship and give our place in the PL to Swansea.

That would make for a statement!

I mean what's the point playing in this league if you're not allowed to compete whith the other teams.

Why would they care? They just need the 'big 6' plus any other 14 clubs.

They don't give a toss if that's us or Swansea or Blyth Spartans.

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

It's almost as if Luke Edwards is desperate for anyone other than PIF to take over us at this point.

Henry Mauriss, the worst piece of reporting I have ever seen by any journalist (and that is saying something). He also was spouting shit off that he had a story which would break the takeover off immediately (the Saudis putting money into the Super League) and 24 hours then printed a story with their denial. Bloke is a cunt, with a massive bee in his bonnet concerning our support and a non-stop attempt to wind up everyone at every opportunity. 

Edited by et tu brute