PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

Can't we just tell the PL(and the world) we don't want to be part of the PL as long as it's run the way it is today.  Announce we would rather play in the Championship and give our place in the PL to Swansea.

That would make for a statement!

I mean what's the point playing in this league if you're not allowed to compete whith the other teams.

Chances are we won’t be part of the PL next year anyway. 

Just now, et tu brute said:

Actually Staveley said it does not concern piracy just last week. Bloke is a proven liar by the BBC andf the Chronicle.

I’m starting to not believe a single word Amanda Staveley says tbh.

Just now, et tu brute said:

Actually Staveley said it does not concern piracy just last week. Bloke is a proven liar by the BBC andf the Chronicle.

I think its pretty obvious now that Jacobs and Luke exist to push the top 6 agenda no matter what.

Allegedly they knew this was going to be adjourned for some time which raises the question , why the fuck has AS been doing her "its going to happen bollocks" the last week or so? 

Also how the fuck can the club state the budget is 10m due to the impeding court case when they knew it was adjourned? 

We are being played by Mike Ashley again..... they are all in on it.

Has AS got anything to do with this arbitration? Surely it's all Ashley and legal team messing about with disclosure and all her info is from them.

She may not have known it was going to shit as she looks pretty silly after her recent interviews.

4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Sorry, why is Jacobs the liar here and not Staveley?

You have literally nothing to base this on other than you WANT him to be wrong, and so do I, but that's not enough to say one side is lying and the other is telling the truth.

59 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

Allegedly they knew this was going to be adjourned for some time which raises the question , why the fuck has AS been doing her "its going to happen bollocks" the last week or so? 

Also how the fuck can the club state the budget is 10m due to the impeding court case when they knew it was adjourned? 

We are being played by Mike Ashley again..... they are all in on it.

I think for all his previous shit-housery he does want rid now like, can't see why he'd want the hassle anymore considering he's not far off 60.

However it's obvious that this takeover is never going to happen now. Where we go from here fuck knows.......

11 minutes ago, Sima said:

I’m starting to not believe a single word Amanda Staveley says tbh.

Pretty much. I don't attach a single iota of credibility to anyone at this point. The club, Staveley, Ghodoussi, De Marco, Jacobs, Kennedy, Caulkin, Ryder, Edwards, any other journo, relentless Twitter gobshites - the lot of them, not fucking one of them is worth listening to. All you get is either detail-free updates; 'collateral' soundbites wrapped up in the PR game, clicks-driven speculation, or absolute unmitigated attention-seeking horseshite - the latter of which is frankly beyond the pale at this point. Totally sick of it now and the thought of another six+ months of tedious, tetchy, know-nowt discussion is almost as nauseating as the thought of 'following' the club through another Bruce season. 

Dunno why I'm surprised, like. Pretty sure I've even said as much, that I reckoned it'll drag on all season. But it's just such a pisser, after all the noise this month followed by another cold and empty door-slam. Big part of me hopes PIF pulls out now tbh; if arbitration was ever likely to bear fruit then it was absolutely worth hanging onto that prospect and the idea of it. But you can't help but feel that we all just need to take our medicine and move on.

Ben Jacobs is waffling, nothing other than the separation between PIF and KSA in terms of being a director or person with control is being discussed in the arbitration. If you read the published documents referring to the failed dismissal of the chair, it quite clearly states that this is all this arbitration is looking at.

I know said this before however I have to say it again --->

The next 5 years is are going to be great...... new Castore kit, 52,000 screaming Geordies, Lee Charnaz & Justin Barnes enjoying the opening day sunshine, Steve, Steve, Steve & Steve roaming the technical area with Bosman signings making their debuts as we get beat off all the fucking teams. :suicide: