PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, Dokko said:

There's absolutely no way Keith could take the amount of abuse whitley does on here without snapping. He's had a couple  of nibbles but in general has 100 times that thrown at him so good going to keep a lid on it. 

Keith would have been banned within a few weeks, far too much ego on him. 

Doesn't stop the sad little school children on here taking it out on Whitley though because they need someone to take there frustrations out on

15 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

Doesn't stop the sad little school children on here taking it out on Whitley though because they need someone to take there frustrations out on

Calling people sad little school children, but at the same time not knowing the difference between 'their' and 'there'. :lol:

3 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

I give most people the benefit of doubt on here that they are having a bit of a giggle with this Keith thing. However, if you actually think I’m Keith I really can’t take you seriously pal.

There are some genuine fully-fledged idiots on here at the moment, making lots of totally pointless posts. Too much time on their hands probably.

I am sure they will waste everyones time calling me for this post!!

(or - hopefully - just ignoring it completely)

The Takeover has gone quiet, as we knew it would, and that worries some people, probably those same people that I mention above.

REMEMBER though folks, even though it is quiet right now, we still have all of those same high quality people up against that bunch of feeble, easily influenced, idiots at the EPL. The inevitable outcome remains the same . . . just W A I T !!!!

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

Calling people sad little school children, but at the same time not knowing the difference between 'their' and 'there'. :lol:

Oh fuck off. Can't be arsed with dicks like you and your little crew. Is everything spelled right for you

1 hour ago, manorpark said:

There are some genuine fully-fledged idiots on here at the moment, making lots of totally pointless posts. Too much time on their hands probably.

I am sure they will waste everyones time calling me for this post!!

(or - hopefully - just ignoring it completely)

The Takeover has gone quiet, as we knew it would, and that worries some people, probably those same people that I mention above.

REMEMBER though folks, even though it is quiet right now, we still have all of those same high quality people up against that bunch of feeble, easily influenced, idiots at the EPL. The inevitable outcome remains the same . . . just W A I T !!!!

Absolute parody 😂

Feeble & easily influenced yet here we are 18 months later. Knock it off man you massive wum. 

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Absolute parody 😂

Feeble & easily influenced yet here we are 18 months later. Knock it off man you massive wum. 

Well, technically he's right. What other option do we have other than W A I T ?

You could put a gun to your head I suppose, but there's no other white knights riding in so W A I T it is. 

I for one, am genuinely looking forward to the start of this. Five weeks to go, and a few more before any sort of information comes out. Whatever happens, it is a new step in the EPL. One way or another, it will have repercussions. This is perhaps the most interesting part.
If Ashley succeeds, what will this mean for the takeover? Would it lead to him discounting the sale of the club? Could other potential bidders then be interested? Would Ashley become just more entrenched if it failed? or would he just walk away? How are his other interests?
As we are SDs cash cow, will Ashley’s move to focus on Debenhams have a significant impact? If Ashley succeeds, will other clubs look to go down this route, especially if they are in financial difficulties?

Just now, timinperu said:

I for one, am genuinely looking forward to the start of this. Five weeks to go, and a few more before any sort of information comes out. Whatever happens, it is a new step in the EPL. One way or another, it will have repercussions. This is perhaps the most interesting part.
If Ashley succeeds, what will this mean for the takeover? Would it lead to him discounting the sale of the club? Could other potential bidders then be interested? Would Ashley become just more entrenched if it failed? or would he just walk away? How are his other interests?
As we are SDs cash cow, will Ashley’s move to focus on Debenhams have a significant impact? If Ashley succeeds, will other clubs look to go down this route, especially if they are in financial difficulties?

Ashley hands over control of his tat empire next year so I'd imagine he wants done of it all and live life on a private island with his ex (last I heard are back together)

I don't think it's fully dead but it's just got to the point where its all just so boring that a lot of people just don't really care anymore. How I feel anyway. Keith, Wraith, this thread, the PL, everything has just made it unbearable to follow. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

I'm not overly confident to be honest but likewise wouldn't be surprised if it did get pushed through.

I do think that if it does fail Ashley will still look to swiftly find another buyer. He'd lose out on a fair few million which would be fairly amusing

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I don't think it's fully dead but it's just got to the point where its all just so boring that a lot of people just don't really care anymore. How I feel anyway. Keith, Wraith, this thread, the PL, everything has just made it unbearable to follow. 

A) it’s impossible to tell what’s going on without wading through mountains of nonsense. B) it could take years if it goes the legal distance. 

There’s really no point in thinking about it at all. 

3 hours ago, Dokko said:

Absolute parody 😂

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Yet - eventually - you will all be on board, without even a hint of any apologies for all the mindless vitriol, I'm sure!