PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

I admire wraith the same way I admire Jedward & Geordie Shore tools. All have carved a career out of fuck all talent and done really well off the back of public stupidity. 

Hate the game, not the playa 😂

10 minutes ago, gdm said:

Wraith & his mates are having a nightmare the last few weeks :lol: zero credibility between the lot of them 

The amazing thing is, theyve always had zero credibility. For years! How anyone decided to put any stock in anything he said at any point over this sorry saga is baffling. He's a habitual liar and bullshitter. Always has been always will be. His stuff should have been banned from here from the off. 

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

The amazing thing is, theyve always had zero credibility. For years! How anyone decided to put any stock in anything he said at any point over this sorry saga is baffling. He's a habitual liar and bullshitter. Always has been always will be. His stuff should have been banned from here from the off. 

Him sitting close to Staveley at a match before this all kicked off gave his words validity as a possible link to the buyers. Again he knew that and why he did it. The guy isn't stupid.

Edited by Dokko

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

The only thing which will be funnier is you just know they'll double down and attempt to explain their way out of it. [emoji38]

Aye expect a Steve wraith live video anytime now. Isn’t it funny the majority of the grifters & fannies are linked to him & his shows 

Edited by gdm

6 minutes ago, deejeck said:

At this stage, they could either try and explain it, or double down.  Looks like they're going with the second one...

Such a bellend. You have to wonder if she’s so real and they’ve met why he hasn’t had her one of his shows

Guest reefatoon
45 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

The only thing which will be funnier is you just know they'll double down and attempt to explain their way out of it. [emoji38]

He'll pull out the old "I was hacked" malarky again

Guest neesy111
13 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Who is this Kate Stewart character?

She tweets like a bot or being paid by the Saudi's.  Everything pro saudi.  If she's a real woman then she seriously needs help.

Literally playing out exactly how everyone imagined.

The knacker will double down and the gullible LADS LADS LADS will lap it up and hop on the bus to Manchester fulla sniff.

I fucking hate nufc and nearly everything associated to it now, honestly don't know why I get so worked up.