PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

44 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Who is this Kate Stewart character?

Very pro Saudi Twitter account that associated itself with a lot of the takeover folks last year. There were always suspicions about it but Steve Wraith claimed to know "Kate Stewart" and said she was a real person.

Turns out today the entire account was a Saudi propaganda op, ran by Al Qahtani and an "unidentified person based in England."

20 hours ago, Rocker said:

I wish someone would blow his face up.

I fucking cheered when he got smacked in the face off Pat Tait in Rise of the Footsoldier, if only it wasn’t fiction…

Seriously how can anyone take the daft cunt seriously after that coffin stunt. He’s an embarrassment. Loads of wannabe little hang on charva coke head wangsters seemingly idolise the cunt.

I'd like to be able to say I'm glad I don't bother with twitter, but then I have to read all the same guff on here. Just loads of shite about Wraith, and Keith and some Katie lass, and nowt about the takeover itself. 

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

I'd like to be able to say I'm glad I don't bother with twitter, but then I have to read all the same guff on here. Just loads of shite about Wraith, and Keith and some Katie lass, and nowt about the takeover itself. 

Aye I’d be oblivious to it all of it wasn’t posted on here. I’m not one for wanting content banned per se, but honestly, him and his cronies and their crap is as offensive as say Katie Hopkins or some ranting racist lunatic. I’d happily never see his name/shite ‘shared’ on here ever again. 

I like twitter for breaking news and I mostly follow proper company's so my dickhead content is kept to a minimum, I'm still fucked off that Edwards blocked me for not agreeing with him and then called me a Troll tho 

10 minutes ago, Ben said:

I like twitter for breaking news and I mostly follow proper company's so my dickhead content is kept to a minimum, I'm still fucked off that Edwards blocked me for not agreeing with him and then called me a Troll tho 

That hasn’t half got to you man :lol: who gives a fuck what edwards says?

On a general not twitter is fuckin toxic & mental. I generally just skim for info rather than tweet.  I just can’t get deep in to it. Too many nutcases with really fuckin mental opinions. 

38 minutes ago, Ben said:

He blocked me for calling him a pillock!

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

I fucking cheered when he got smacked in the face off Pat Tait in Rise of the Footsoldier, if only it wasn’t fiction…

I was watching that a few weeks back wishing I had the know how to make it a gif :lol:

1 hour ago, CFlan said:

I was watching that a few weeks back wishing I had the know how to make it a gif :lol:

43 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mzn5c7fhbf5yky7oke

Oh my, I think you’re my hero and could have sworn he was smashed by a dumbbell if only, mind that would have been an oxymoron… 

Edited by HTT II