PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 hours ago, Hughesy said:

Caveated by the fact that I don't want him to ever be involved in the club again... I actually thought Llambias began to get the club a bit towards the end.  Could be mistaken though...

Compared to Charnley anyone would seem competent. I do get what you’re saying though he pushed for the Cisse purchase and big Mike was less than impressed when it didn’t result in champions league football.

Lets be clear though if he was an MD in Glasgow, Liverpool and Manchester and said ‘you don’t know how nasty we can be’ he would have had death threats and been ran out of town. 

Basically at Rangers he was ran out of town, unfortunately another sad example of how meek and willing to be fucked over our fanbase are. 

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: explain? 

I went over to the Kharkiv away game on the plane put on by NUFC and Thomas Cook which meant we went straight from the ground to the airport. When we got there, all of the players, management and club officials etc were there and tbf they were sound as owt, especially Carver and Andy Woodman.

I realised about 5 mins before the flight that I had lost my passport and Decka L could see me flapping and came over and asked me what was going on. He then retraced my steps with me and we found my passport in the bin with  sandwich wrappers etc that I had discarded. 

Nowt exciting but fair play to him. In fact, I recall @Paully was staying in the same hotel as the team and put loads of drinks on Llambias’ bill. :lol: 

Paper planes and whistles. That shows them. 

Surely those who have season tickets are the last people who should have a say, by default they must be happy with the current situation? I mean would you put £600 for something you weren’t happy with?

They’re complicit in the position the club is in. 

5 minutes ago, RS said:

Paper planes and whistles. That shows them. 

Surely those who have season tickets are the last people who should have a say, by default they must be happy with the current situation? I mean would you put £600 for something you weren’t happy with?

They’re complicit in the position the club is in. 

I totally agree, however, devils advocate, is the attachment to the CAT case that they bought their season ticket in the belief that the takeover was imminent and there were "no red flags"?

9 hours ago, Mattoon said:

I totally agree, however, devils advocate, is the attachment to the CAT case that they bought their season ticket in the belief that the takeover was imminent and there were "no red flags"?

The takeover was off before the season started. 

No idea how purchasing a ST would have any substance in taking the PL to court. You can’t buy something because you think something will happen, then put a civil case in when it doesn’t.

The PL’s defence would be simple, surely? Supporter A made a decision to purchase a ticket based on no official news and due to rumours in the media. That’s his/her own stupid fault.