PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

I think it's likely that this will be postponed until after arbitration isn't it?

T I M E will tell I guess

Nowt will come of either anyway, no matter when they eventually take place. 

2 hours ago, manorpark said:

If we know this, then I'm sure that Ashley's Legal Team will know it to, and will have worked out how to stop it happening.

Well they won't have announced it....it's just so obviously predictable...I'll go with "more evidence needed" or " documents still to be provided"

6 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

If it goes the "wrong way" over jurisdiction I'll be interested to see how the usual suspects inevitability present it as actually being good news. 

Or genius legal team are delaying until masters inevitably does of old age then the real bid will happen

Edited by Tiresias

35 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

If it goes the "wrong way" over jurisdiction I'll be interested to see how the usual suspects inevitability present it as actually being good news. 

It’ll be a huge blow as the threat of disclosure is the aim and always has been.

The only hope will then be a restructuring of the deal with PIF getting in through the side door.

I believe we win though and the worm is about to start turning in our favour. I wouldn’t even rule out a last minute settlement  before Wednesday if I was being outrageously optimistic.

Guest reefatoon
53 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

If it goes the “wrong way” over jurisdiction I’ll be interested to see how many minutes it will take the usual suspects to come in and have a dig at the usual suspects.

Just now, reefatoon said:

If it goes the “wrong way” over jurisdiction I’ll be interested to see how many minutes it will take the usual suspects to come in and have a dig at the usual suspects.

Now that Whitley has stopped being strung along by Keith, there isn’t much to have a dig at.

People were just frustrated at being told every five minutes their own opinion was irrelevant because Keith is ITK and the takeover is going to happen by [insert deadline here which never happened].

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

That pretty much doesn't happen though does it, no matter how much abuse has been thrown at people who've generally been right all along so far. 

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

That pretty much doesn't happen though does it, no matter how much abuse has been thrown at people who've generally been right all along so far. 

Well it pretty much does as you were just having a dig at the “usual suspects” trying to spin something into positive if it is bad news. Was a pointless dig that wasn’t needed to be made.

Just now, reefatoon said:

Well it pretty much does as you were just having a dig at the “usual suspects” trying to spin something into positive if it is bad news. Was a pointless dig that wasn’t needed to be made.

I'll be interested to see where the discussion goes after Wednesday. Certainly won't be having a dig about the outcome itself.

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

I'll be interested to see where the discussion goes after Wednesday. Certainly won't be having a dig about the outcome itself.

It will not change the narrative one bit. It’ll be kicked down the road to 2022 and people will either continue to be ambivalent about it or start looking forward to the new year. 

Still, at least the pigeon said we would get news tomorrow 

Personal view, if the court has jurisdiction, it's a win that will scare the horses.

If not, we're done and arbitration goes against us too.

I base this personal view on very little of substance. You're welcome.

5 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Personal view, if the court has jurisdiction, it's a win that will scare the horses.

If not, we're done and arbitration goes against us too.

I base this personal view on very little of substance. You're welcome.

fully agree, at least some of the details will be made public if it goes ahead.. they won’t allow that.

7 hours ago, Dokko said:

Is it Wednesday we find out how much further in to the long grass this has been kicked?

nothing will happen on Wednesday because the judge goes away to consider their decision which will get published a few weeks later so we won’t hear a thing until then

11 hours ago, James said:

nothing will happen on Wednesday because the judge goes away to consider their decision which will get published a few weeks later so we won’t hear a thing until then

That’s not what a lot of other people are saying though pal. Apparently it will be a quick hearing to decide on whether the case gets heard at all. Should be a straight forward yay or nay.