PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

here man, im in manchester looking out my office windows watching snipers on all the roofs protecting Boris and his cronies at their conference and this pops up.

What a day

Luke Edwards being positive is definitely a big shift in the wind direction man

Said it all along - as soon as Jacobs and Edwards start being positive about the takeover, it’s news to get excited about.

This is a very significant step, in my opinion. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some form of settlement on it’s way and everything in terms of arbitration and CAT are brushed under a very big carpet.

Starting to sound like we may get this takeover, which is fantastic news.

With the big caveat of “we've heard positive news before and got nowhere”, so I guess we’ll have to sit tight.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Said it all along - as soon as Jacobs and Edwards start being positive about the takeover, it’s news to get excited about.

This is a very significant step, in my opinion. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some form of settlement on it’s way and everything in terms of arbitration and CAT are brushed under a very big carpet.

Starting to sound like we may get this takeover, which is fantastic news.

With the big caveat of “we've heard positive news before and got nowhere”, so I guess we’ll have to sit tight.

And remember, none of this could happen without Keith. Remember that. R E M E M B E R

Just now, Shearergol said:

And remember, none of this could happen without Keith. Remember that. R E M E M B E R

He’s done a fantastic job in bringing the relations together between Saudi and Qatar.

Reckon he might take a turn at North and South Korea after this.

3 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

here man, im in manchester looking out my office windows watching snipers on all the roofs protecting Boris and his cronies at their conference and this pops up.

What a day

Luke Edwards being positive is definitely a big shift in the wind direction man

You sure they are protecting and not waiting for Boris?