PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

Sky 100% have to be waiting for the go-ahead to pull the trigger on the yellow ticker.

They already have the statements...wouldn't be shocked if there is a surprise snippet of footage of one of the new consortium or Ashley entering a building in a rushed manner.

6 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Just to cover all bases though, I've dropped my excessively out of date bottle of Broon Ale back in the fridge, just in case. (Incidentally, does anyone know if it goes off? I've had it on standby, in and out of the fridge, since Mike Ashley first claimed he was going to sell the club years ago).

Might even improve the flavour.

Bitter sweet pill, if this goes through all the dodgy PL shenanigans gets brushed under the table and we become part of the problem. But selfish me doesn't care, we've been through so much in the last 14 years, we deserve a seat at the corrupted round table.

Just now, Mattoon said:

Bitter sweet pill, if this goes through all the dodgy PL shenanigans gets brushed under the table and we become part of the problem. But selfish me doesn't care, we've been through so much in the last 14 years, we deserve a seat at the corrupted round table.

It's a problem that can't and won't go away until the end of the TV deals

MoneyMikeAshley is back...

"Premier League have informed FCDO that they expect to release a statement in next few hours on the sale of Newcastle United. This will confirm that PL, NUFC, and St James Holding ltd have today settled the dispute over takeover of the club by consortium."

Edited by wibble

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Miles Jacobson seems proper rattled by this.

Your game’s a bloated mess these days, mate. Get fucked, micromanaging nonce.

What the prick doesn't understand it that we don't care if we buy the league or compete within certain means, we're rid of Ashley and our potential can be reached with or without mega bucks. No more self sabotage.

Is this not corrupt as fuck in that, they were saying it was because it was a shadow-director state-owned thing, that that was the problem - now suddenly the piracy element is sorted and they just don't care about that part? Not that I care at all as long as it goes through, but they don't even seem to be pretending that this was all about protecting their sponsors in Bein :lol: 

Just now, Mattoon said:

What the prick doesn't understand it that we don't care if we buy the league or compete within certain means, we're rid of Ashley and our potential can be reached with or without mega bucks. No more self sabotage.

correct , end of Ashley , simple as 

I’m back in