PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Mike Ashley looking at buying the Mackems next :iamatwat:

Could you imagine if that happened, got  them back in the prem and done us 6 in a row again. [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

So basically you Geordies couldn't give a shit who owns the Club provided they buy you the League. After all the money Ashley has thrown at you. You are pathetic. 

Welcome dude, you're the first of many i'm sure ya wee dafty.

4 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

So basically you Geordies couldn't give a shit who owns the Club provided they buy you the League. After all the money Ashley has thrown at you. You are pathetic. 

Exile1968 has landed :tino:

Edited by et tu brute

1 minute ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

When Ashley took over I was a 32 year old tee total, fit and healthy Adonis with a shock of blonde hair.............now look at me, I comb my  hair with a barbecue fork and my sofa "fits" me.

I deserve this.

You’re class. Please hang around.

seethe

Bathing in your tears will be the greatest reward.

5 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

a/s/l?

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

I am on the verge of unleashing a huge torrent of spunk that could well flood the majority of North 

Right, I'm getting my season ticket back if I can. I'm sure I still have my supporter number and log in details.

Read the early news about the KSA/Qatar religions then met up with some friends from high school. Faked having to buy some shit at the store to send them off on the tube so I could go to a random pub to read up on the developments and In loving what Im reading. Might have to get a one-way ticket to Newcastle if this goes through!! 

5 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

Quite clearly my favourite ever post on here 

2 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

Fair point but we've got no paper planes left to throw, guess we'll just have to suck it up and stick with them.