PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Don't even let Bruce collect his belongings. Just box them up and send them to Cheshire.

I want to see it televised live.... him walking out of the training ground, cardboard box in arms, tears streaming down his cheeks.

7 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

So basically you Geordies couldn't give a shit who owns the Club provided they buy you the League. After all the money Ashley has thrown at you. You are pathetic. 

Here is the future of our online forums & social media. Bring it the fuck on. [emoji38][emoji38]

8 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

So basically you Geordies couldn't give a shit who owns the Club provided they buy you the League. After all the money Ashley has thrown at you. You are pathetic. 

things have escalated quickly 

15 minutes ago, Mag_in_NZ said:

Ha! You think you’ve got it bad, that’s nothing, we are in lockdown so pubs are closed and I have to go for a cystoscope this morning…..so that’s the old fella out of action for a few days …….therefore it’s bound to happen immediately 🤞😁🤗

Just googled cystoscope... fuck! :kasper:  Thinking of you!!   Lie back and think of champions league glory! 

11 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

Hahahahah. Let them all sign up. Bring it on.

Going to enjoy reading all of the messages from tossers like this. Delicious. It means they’re scared.

:tobey:

3 minutes ago, Andy said:

If this goes through, I'd fully expect Bruce to be gone before our next game like. Easy way to score quick points with the fans.

I’d still be furious he’s getting a pay off, demote him to pouring pints at the back of the Gallowgate for the remainder of his contract.

I was staunchly anti Saudi deal but I suppose that was easier when I thought it was doomed. I’m fucking excited about football for the first time  since I can remember. I’m a weak man with weak morals. Wash me with your sports please Saudi State.