PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, Fuckyougeordies said:

So basically you Geordies couldn't give a shit who owns the Club provided they buy you the League. After all the money Ashley has thrown at you. You are pathetic. 

:spit:

2 minutes ago, Anderson said:

I’d still be furious he’s getting a pay off, demote him to pouring pints at the back of the Gallowgate for the remainder of his contract.

:lol: 

I’m in.

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

Interesting to note in that telegraph article that Mandy won’t be sticking around for long. Only temporary until PIF stick their own man in. I thought she owned a small percentage of the club though.

Yeah but doesnt mean she has to be involved in the day to day

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

Interesting to note in that telegraph article that Mandy won’t be sticking around for long. Only temporary until PIF stick their own man in. I thought she owned a small percentage of the club though.

Guardian says she'll be 'face of the deal' on *interim* basis - but says she'll still own the 10%

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/06/newcastle-takeover-gets-boost-as-saudi-arabia-lifts-ban-on-bein-sports

My god, had a busy day at work, got home late, thought I'd take a look here and have read god knows how many pages in this thread........even getting a bit emotional thinking about having some hope again in regards to nufc

EWOOo23XsAE07du_azpup2e204.jpg

Oh my fucking god. I can’t believe it. I have such a crazy set of emotions. I joined N-O (first time) not long after Ashley arrived. It’s going to be mad to see us all pull together to support the club. Cannot wait to take my little boy to SJP now. Fucking come on!!!!

Just now, Kanji said:

Getting slightly emotional 

Wait until the N-O boys celebrate with you in person. Hopefully you can make it out to celebrate Kanji, I know how much it means to you that this is happening. 

Just now, TheGuv said:

Wait until the N-O boys celebrate with you in person. Hopefully you can make it out to celebrate Kanji, I know how much it means to you that this is happening. 

Cheers mate, that actually means a ton. This club has always been my first love out of any sport. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

I really want that third kit as well, so now I can buy it. 30 plus years of wanting a season ticket and ill

finally be able to get one

Can't wait to buy all the fucking kits each season now....and other random merch.