PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

The thought of decent kits, sponsors, training gear, a tidy modern clean ground, a proper training ground and facilities, a social media team, Christ this is before we even start thinking about players and managers. The idea of actually wanting to be home to watch match of the day. Just being ran like a decent premiership side has fucking ignited the fire again. 

I honestly thought I was done with NUFC and pretty much football. Just shows despite the damage that bloke has done, it never leaves you, this city is about to fucking take off, what a time this could be a Geordie/nufc fan man 💕 

I see w few saying we can’t do a City or Chelsea (Miles at FM for example), but even without that, I’m sure The Athletic ran a report or what PL clubs could spend before breaking FFP and ours was £100m plus. 

Add in the fact that pre-Ashley, our commercial revenue was greater than Spurs & and within 25% of Arsenal’s, then there’s scope for any commercial deals to reach that sort of level without any questions raised given how Ashley ran us?

1 minute ago, bowlingcrofty said:

FFP is easily got around. Especially if the state and PIF are separate. Nothing to stop a state business sponsoring a completely separate organisation, is there? 😂

I'd start with purchasing 2 stadium tour tickets for £125 million each

Just woke up, had no sleep and feel absolutely sick.

Still can’t believe it, hasn’t sunk in yet at all. 13 years of utter bullshit and the last 20 months of waiting.

I’m busy as hell at work today, no idea how I’m going to concentrate when this news is going to break any moment.

really don't care about the whole 'richest club in the world' bit. It's all about getting rid of Ashley that I'm buzzing about, the consortium will be coming in on a clean slate and have to prove themselves to be decent owners before getting any praise. 

I'm mostly delighted to be rid of Ashley, but I'd be lying if I said that the whole Richest Club In The World thing was entirely immaterial to me :lol: that said, I'm not convinced that the entire contents of PIF's coffers will be made available for transfers like :lol:

Edited by OpenC