PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

really don't care about the whole 'richest club in the world' bit. It's all about getting rid of Ashley that I'm buzzing about, the consortium will be coming in on a clean slate and have to prove themselves to be decent owners before getting any praise. 

Agree, but it’s a nice extra bonus being the richest club in the world.

While obviously I’d be over the moon if we do it the Leicester way, but fuck it, I’m all in if we are just going to be filthy rich and flaunt it after the shit we’ve had. Life’s too short, I want my dad to see us win something again before it’s too late and if that means we buy it, fuck it.

40 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Sat in work, catching up on the overnight posts, and ready to do nothing all day except wait.

That spelling of wait is now banned.

it is now always W A I T

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

While obviously I’d be over the moon if we do it the Leicester way, but fuck it, I’m all in if we are just going to be filthy rich and flaunt it after the shit we’ve had. Life’s too short, I want my dad to see us win something again before it’s too late and if that means we buy it, fuck it.

Your last sentence there is spot on mate. Lost my dad in March unexpectedly, even though he was a Millwall fan, he loved Newcastle and would be just as happy with this news, and seeing me enjoying this. Life is just too short, and we're well overdue some good times at the club.

The Premier League has now received written assurances that the Saudi state will avoid interfering with the running of the club and that only the PIF will be involved in Newcastle operations, alongside minority shareholders. Any breach of that undertaking could lead to directors being suspended.

The minority shareholders are set to be Amanda Staveley’s PCP Capital Partners, which will have a 10 per cent stake in the club, and the property developers Simon and David Reuben, who will have the other 10 per cent. Staveley is still expected to be given a role at the club, at least in the short term.

Initially, the new Newcastle board is expected to have only one Saudi director, the PIF’s governor, Yasir al-Rumayyan. Staveley and both Reuben brothers will also be board members.

3 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Your last sentence there is spot on mate. Lost my dad in March unexpectedly, even though he was a Millwall fan, he loved Newcastle and would be just as happy with this news, and seeing me enjoying this. Life is just too short, and we're well overdue some good times at the club.

Sorry for your loss mate. 

Yeah he was 9 months old when we last won the FA Cup and coming up to 14 when we won the Fairs Cup. 67 now and in ill health so if he gets to enjoy what he has left again while watching us then superb.

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

24 hours from never seeing Jeff Hendrick play again. 

Think he’ll still be around until end of season, we won’t be able to chop and change the squad too much

there is always a random player who comes decent under a different manager for a short run of games