PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I just need this officially announced too stop the nagging doubt of something going wrong 

Honestly think it's a done deal. The mainline anti/negative media twats from last year are even reporting it is, and they are the ones with the Premier League/BEIN sources.

Edited by et tu brute

I've got similar feelings, no announcement today and the negative vibes/meltdowns will be creeping in on here. 

Having said that, some of the reports are just far too specific to ignore... Early announcement please... For the sake of our sanity! 

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

I've got similar feelings, no announcement today and the negative vibes/meltdowns will be creeping in on here. 

Having said that, some of the reports are just far too specific to ignore... Early announcement please... For the sake of our sanity! 

I’m secretly hoping for It to be announced on Friday at 3pm just for the lolz 😂 

16 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Hey, we probably can be had for a bag of chips and some lint.

Congratulations on being rich, by the way. You lot surely deserve some football happiness.

We? You mean us Padre. 

Might have to call this a religious holiday or something and go buy some cans. 

So hard to believe this is actually happening. God I love Mandy. Looking forward to an united fanbase. Lets put all this positive vs negative shit behind us. Just wish Rafa was available to rebuild us