PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

I expect the Ashley Out lot will now melt back into the concourses, their jobs done.  They'll always be watching, though, and if the takeover doesn't go as planned, and things start drifting back toward corporate greed and lack of ambition, then they will be summoned back with the ghostly symbol of a decaying pigeon projected onto the clouds above St. James' Park

Just now, ManDoon said:

I can’t believe this is real tbh. We are actually going to be one of the most powerful clubs on the planet. I’d call sitting through pardew, kinnear, Carver, McClaren, Bruce as earning our shot imo 

Even just not having Ashley or his rank brand associated with the club is too good to be true. I think it'll take a long time to process. Last night I kept remembering stuff like European football and having a club shop in town etc, so many things that used to be good but Ashley took a shit on.

Just now, Chicane said:

We're literally about to be the most hated team in world football :lol:

:lol: We're all deluded embarrassments anyway apparently so fuck it. At least we can now have fun while everyone else derides us.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The delays are almost worth it now because we can celebrate properly without the restrictions.

Thought this last April actually. Was gutted we weren't going to be able to celebrate properly. Didn't think we would have to wait 18 months mind :lol:

3 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: We're all deluded embarrassments anyway apparently so fuck it. At least we can now have fun while everyone else derides us.

This is exactly it, it's not like any fucker liked us anyway :lol: bring on the fume.