PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Tisd09 said:

Playing Simon Jordan on loop saying "deader than a dead thing from deadland" what a whopper :) :) 

Might tune in to Talksport for the first time in literal decades just to hear the dulcet tone of his noncey little tears.

19 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Will we ever officially find out just who was really behind Ashley Out and Sack Pardew, do we think...? 

I reckon they *ahem* should all have a place on the board with a massive pay check and the best seats in the ground :naughty:

2 minutes ago, CFlan said:

Warren Barton on SSN wearing a suit. Doesn’t he live in San Diego? That’s dedication, a 2am suit :lol: 

He was brilliant as always - loves the club and city! Love hearing him talk about NUFC!

Lovely dig at Man City fans too ha ha!

This is a small part of the torment we've had over the years under this absolute cunt, but fuck me, that's my daughter on there and she's coming up to 7.5 now, still haven't been able to take her or my 9 year old into SJP.  Unbelievable.

This announcement can't come quick enough.

Bm45_tnIYAAX3B3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Just now, Nobody said:

I reckon they *ahem* should all have a place on the board with a massive pay check and the best seats in the ground :naughty:

Especially that sexy cunt who bought ashleyout.com in 2010 and sat on it just in case it was needed.

31 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Currently having a coffee at St James. Been interviewed twice. [emoji38]

Tried to get me on human rights but handled it well.

Just ask them to ask Boris why he’s got a trade agreement with them. Job done! 

I still can't bring myself to get excited whilst this isn't official, although I can't deny that seeing all the cynical/long term posters being so optimistic is making it difficult to remain calm :lol:

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

This is a small part of the torment we've had over the years under this absolute cunt, but fuck me, that's my daughter on there and she's coming up to 7.5 now, still haven't been able to take her or my 9 year old into SJP.  Unbelievable.

That campaign was absolutely phenomenal man :lol: :lol: [emoji38]

Pictures from all over the globe telling Pardew to clear off was so brutal. The man was such an ass :lol:

The thing I’m most looking forward to is we will have a club that won’t accept failure. We won’t have managers able to go on dreadful runs of results and performances. We will have a club where there are finally consequences for failure and underachieving.

I can’t believe we’re actually on the cusp of this. After arbitration was delayed in the summer and Bruce was hell bent on dragging us down with him I didn’t really have any hope left. 

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

"Cape Town, Stockholm, Palermo, Chicago, Baby, Armenia, Cat, Mumbai" has proper cracked me up. :lol: