PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Yes, Chelsea at home.

It's Lockwood cup tournament, not reds vs blues.

Cheers neesy. Will definitely try to come over that weekend. Would be so great to meet you lot in person and to get to finally show Newcastle and Saint James' to my 9 and 7 year olds.

2 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Spurs is going to be some party like, win or lose on the booze. Fancy us to do them if we're caught up in a wave of optimism with Wilson et al back too. When was the last time we had a full house?

Yes it will be my first time back after a long personal boycott, not sure how much difference I will make but I'll try my hardest. 

Also, apologies for the shit obvious craic.  I'm excited. 

Working from home with a NUFC top on, Sky Sports News on the telly, constant playing of 'Perfect Day' and 'Beautiful Day', with a fridge nearby.

The first day of the rest of our lives is upon us. I cannot FUCKING wait.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Cheers neesy. Will definitely try to come over that weekend. Would be so great to meet you lot in person and to get to finally show Newcastle and Saint James' to my 9 and 7 year olds.

It's a normal 3pm kick off  on the Saturday as well.

6 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

On the site, trying to buy a ticket, it just constantly tells me to update my account details, despite them being fully filled out. 

Did you change any details? Check you don’t have an activation email to click on, happened to me yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

I understand the sentiment. I think we will all in our own way have to re-invent our relationship with the club in a way. I hope he finds joy in NUFC again, or in whatever else he choses to devote his free time on. Great lad : clap:

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Feel slightly annoyed the scabs will be rewarded while real fans who cancelled might now miss out 😃 

are you saying im not a real fan for having  a season ticket for 32 years and still going despite Ashley and the last 14 years?

i dont think this is the right thread for that utter shite

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Feel slightly annoyed the scabs will be rewarded while real fans who cancelled might now miss out 😃 

Mentioned this a few times yesterday, definately bittersweet for more than a few. Everyone who wants to come back will find a way eventually though

If anyone want to help me with sorting out two tickets for Spurs I'd love if they could send me a DM :lol: Got a stupid online purchase issue due to being in Norway and our banks being crazy restrictive on foreign online purchases. In short I forgot a stupid code device that verifies the card belongs to me at home and now I can't complete the transaction. Would paypal whoever helps the sum and all of course :lol: