PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
Just now, 54 said:

Were still in the Mike Ashley era, planning is not acceptable.

Exactly, down with this sort of thing.

15 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

See Amnesty are flapping again...how long till Hatice comes back out 

There was something from her on the telegraph ticker thing earlier. 

On a side note, this is going to get announced as I'm hurtling back over the redheugh bridge to clock back in from my dinner isn't it? 

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

There was something from her on the telegraph ticker thing earlier. 

On a side note, this is going to get announced as I'm hurtling back over the redheugh bridge to clock back in from my dinner isn't it? 

I'm leaving for a hospital appointment at 1330 so it will be then. You're welcome.

Guest HTT II

Again, the biggest thing for me is Ashley leaving, I’ll leave the moral jostling to others, I doubt I’ll go to many games at all anyway as I don’t have the time nor wish to dedicate any more of my life to this club/game than I have to, my boys’ footy takes up enough of my time as it is, but I’ll happily and giddily watch our games where possible and root for my club and team again and hope for the best. May happy days be upon us, Inshallah!

Edited by HTT II

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

We're not a big club according to some, yet the Telegraph have got a play-by-play going of takeover deadline day. [emoji38]

We're potentially the biggest club in this country, if run well for a substantial amount of time at least.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I think it’s fine for amnesty to hold them to account, a good thing. I’m happy and everything but I don’t want to throw away all my morals. 

I'd find it more hypocritical if they weren't using this to show case the human rights stuff

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

You are under no obligation whatsoever to defend anything to do with Saudi Arabia. A human being can hold two ideas at once. 

This is the problem isn't it? Everything on social media is so tribal, there is no nuance or grey area, everything has to be labelled and a side must be taken.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, James said:

I hear there’s a delay as Charnley has locked himself in the toilet

I heard it’s because he doesn’t actually have a pen, ironic as he is Penfold

25 minutes ago, thomas said:

I get that they're obligated to make noise about it but the PL already told people what it cared about when it rammed through this deal in 48 hours after the BEIN/Piracy brouhaha cleared up; the only reason they were ever ostensibly against a new set of massively rich cunts joining their product was that it pissed off the massively rich cunts already there. Unless "ethics" and "morals" are the names of new cryptocurrencies they don't give a toss.

:thup:  And I imagine there's a not insubstantial Venn diagram overlap of Amnesty International supporters and Tesla drivers. In this world it's really not feasible for regular individuals to take hard line positions on this sort of stuff. Unless I guess you want to go hardcore into asceticism.

Edited by B-more Mag

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

You are under no obligation whatsoever to defend anything to do with Saudi Arabia. A human being can hold two ideas at once. 

Aye don't have any problem with it if fans stick to the football. Fans defending the Saudis and putting Saudi flags up can fuck off though