PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: PL have the legal power to disqualify us from competition if found KSA running the club.

GODDAMMIT YOUR EXCELLENCY, NO YOU CAN'T DO THE TEAM SHEET!!

Edited by B-more Mag

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

This is such a weird feeling. For roughly 10-15 years of my life I lived and breathed Newcastle United Football Club from afar. The results on weekend would set the tone for the feeling of the whole coming week. However, for the past 5 to 10 years I've fallen out of love with the club. Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew being the two main reasons. And now, with the greatest news in the clubs recent history I have no idea what to feel. Honestly, feel kind of empty right now. :( 

Don't overthink it.  For now just be relieved that Ashley is gone for now forever :) 

Edited by Conjo

Just now, Flip said:

This is such a weird feeling. For roughly 10-15 years of my life I lived and breathed Newcastle United Football Club from afar. The results on weekend would set the tone for the feeling of the whole coming week. However, for the past 5 to 10 years I've fallen out of love with the club. Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew being the two main reasons. And now, with the greatest news in the clubs recent history I have no idea what to feel. Honestly, feel kind of empty right now. :( 

I know what you mean, think I'll never get that feeling back.

Maybe now we can just support the team a sensible amount and not have it take over our lives, though? :lol:

ABSOLUTELY BUZZING! Every single one of us deserves this! Would love for them to quickly replace Bruce with someone of the calibre of Conte. We need improvements in the stadium and training facilities and then invest transfer window upon transfer window. This is a long term project BUT you think the Saudis will want to make an impact, like their sporting future with Formula 1 and Boxing. There is exciting times ahead.

46 minutes ago, Flip said:

Same scenario for me. 9 years ago I said I’d never go back to a match whilst that cunt Ashley owned the club. Since then I’ve drifted further and further away each year and the hollow shell of NUFC stopped being of any interest. 

Today my exile is over.

Today I’m BUZZING.

Better than cowies this feeling. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, POOT 2.0 said:

This lad on SSN, when asked about SB sympathy: "We've had more takeovers than wins, this season!" :lol:

What a cracking line :lol:

:lol: [emoji38] :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bloody damned disgrace.

Have they not flung that guy Bruce from the roof top yet?!

Edited by KaKa

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

I know what you mean, think I'll never get that feeling back.

Maybe now we can just support the team a sensible amount and not have it take over our lives, though? :lol:

Fuck am I doing agreeing with your sensible ass :lol: