PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Don't overthink it.  For now just be relieved that Ashley is gone for now forever :) 

Well, he's still alive no?  :lol: Jokes aside, yes. I hope I'll be buzzing when the transfer rumours gets going again. :

This is sinking in as each minute passes and the more and more I watch and hear. I havent felt this this since... Probably Bobby. Even Rafa era was no where near because of the caveats that were impossible to ignore. That was some sunny days during a perpetual winter. But this is me all in again. Tempted to paint black stripes on my house in Leeds. Fuck it I dont even want to live here anymore I want to come back!! My identity is back.

Feels like the end of Return of the Jedi right now. 

Been so negative about pretty much everything about the club for so long that I'm finding it difficult to flick that switch back on again if I'm being honest. Sure I'll manage though :aww:

1 minute ago, midds said:

Feels like the end of Return of the Jedi right now. 

Been so negative about pretty much everything about the club for so long that I'm finding it difficult to flick that switch back on again if I'm being honest. Sure I'll manage though :aww:

Yeah I'm very emotional but I think it's just relief atm. 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

This is sinking in as each minute passes and the more and more I watch and hear. I havent felt this this since... Probably Bobby. Even Rafa era was no where near because of the caveats that were impossible to ignore. That was some sunny days during a perpetual winter. But this is me all in again. Tempted to paint black stripes on my house in Leeds. Fuck it I dont even want to live here anymore I want to come back!! My identity is back.

This is exactly how I feel at the moment (well apart from painting black stripes on a house in Leeds :laugh:). Well summed up.