PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Get in. :lol:

He got so much unfair stick leaving Newcastle. Clearly means a lot to him if his lad's a NUFC fan.

Most of the stick was due to him leaving in the January window as opposed to the end of the season.  He’d have left in the summer and we’d have been relegated the following season instead.  Made little difference.

He looked sick as fuck after that 5-0 against Liverpool.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Get in. :lol:

He got so much unfair stick leaving Newcastle. Clearly means a lot to him if his lad's a NUFC fan.

I was critical at the time, but mainly because I thought him staying might have made the difference in staying up! He’s a club legend though! 

I’ve had my first salty message on Twitter, my former team mate “thought better of me” after posting a pic of me celebrating, I typed out a detailed reply and then thought fuck this and just liked the tweet instead. Fuck him. He holds Farage up as a hero anyway..

So last post just wanted to join in the celebrations im 4 cans into my samiguel had a chicken tikka curry 

hopefully this is the end of……

match complete 1 shot on target 

possession 22% while playing at home 

4 nil down at half time 

going 1 nil up then losing 5-1 lol 

Going out on a Saturday night to ask your mate what the Man U vs Newcastle game finish after last checking it at 76mins gone 0-0 to find out we lost 3 nil hahaha 

I genuinely never thought this day would happen. Let's not forget, the Ashley era has been a complete drain, extremely high number of lows and not many highs, yet we have all had to endure it and never known if there would be an end in sight.

I'm sure I am not alone in the sense that I used to be football mad, even during the early days of the Ashley era, and pretty much on the ball with everything NUFC-related, until recently. Not even knowing when your team are playing, who they're playing, what the line-up may be, was the place I was at with NUFC, there was NOTHING exciting to do with NUFC, and my interest had gone from 100% to 0%.

This news is just in a different parish in terms of size and magnitude, we hopefully get our team back, the pride in the shirt, the atmospheres within the stadium, the buzz around the place, and I can't wait to get a ticket to try and be a part of the near future at Newcastle.

It's absolutely amazing!

10 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I was critical at the time, but mainly because I thought him staying might have made the difference in staying up! He’s a club legend though! 

not as if we didn't have a more than capable replacement on hand, Harper wasn't as good as Given but he was still a damn good goalkeeper 

Just now, jdckelly said:

not as if we didn't have a more than capable replacement on hand, Harper wasn't as good as Given but he was still a damn good goalkeeper 

Yeah harper was class in my opinion like you say not quite given level but was a good keeper 

3 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

I genuinely never thought this day would happen. Let's not forget, the Ashley era has been a complete drain, extremely high number of lows and not many highs, yet we have all had to endure it and never known if there would be an end in sight.

I'm sure I am not alone in the sense that I used to be football mad, even during the early days of the Ashley era, and pretty much on the ball with everything NUFC-related, until recently. Not even knowing when your team are playing, who they're playing, what the line-up may be, was the place I was at with NUFC, there was NOTHING exciting to do with NUFC, and my interest had gone from 100% to 0%.

This news is just in a different parish in terms of size and magnitude, we hopefully get our team back, the pride in the shirt, the atmospheres within the stadium, the buzz around the place, and I can't wait to get a ticket to try and be a part of the near future at Newcastle.

It's absolutely amazing!

It's surreal. I so wanted to be in Newcastle on this day, can only imagine the town is buzzing right now. Felt like it was never meant to happen, which only makes it all the sweeter. 

Fuck Masters and the big six. You will get what's coming to you. 

Just now, Paulie Walnuts said:

It's so wonderful to think of the exciting times we are going to have over the next few weeks, months and  years.  It'll never be boring.  It's going to be some ride lads.  

Every game will matter again, even with our relatively shite current squad. Because it's a starting point not never ending fight for survival. 

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

It's surreal. I so wanted to be in Newcastle on this day, can only imagine the town is buzzing right now. Felt like it was never meant to happen, which only makes it all the sweeter. 

Fuck Masters and the big six. You will get what's coming to you. 

Aye mate, it is so surreal, the Ashley era is over, the long, painful, gloomy days of Mike Ashley being our owner, are done!