PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

As an everton fan I wish you all the best, absolutely no I'll feeling towards the take over. 

We've got taken over a number of years ago and o wouldn't say we have improved much since then.

This is due to financial fair play, we have cash however unable to spend due to income on a global level.

I hope Newcastle can spend wisely instead of going all guns blazing with a new manger and players like we did.

All the best ... COYB

Guest HTT II
Just now, Toffee said:

As an everton fan I wish you all the best, absolutely no I'll feeling towards the take over. 

We've got taken over a number of years ago and o wouldn't say we have improved much since then.

This is due to financial fair play, we have cash however unable to spend due to income on a global level.

I hope Newcastle can spend wisely instead of going all guns blazing with a new manger and players like we did.

All the best ... COYB

Be patient with Rafa, he will turn yous into a force and have yous competing, maybe not for titles (depends on investment?). but you will outdo Spurs/Arsenal under him and he will want top 4 with yous at least.

Lads and lasses enjoy the day and the all the good ones to come wish I could be there

its just been mentioned on the radio here…..that’s a first 

Cant help but keep looking at Sir Bob’s “What is a club…..” and coming over next year to walk up to the ground with the young lad and watching his reaction as he “comes home” for the first time…….14 years too late, that 5 year old will be a 6’2” 20 year old but I will struggle not to shed many a tear, I just know it

1 minute ago, number37 said:

I wonder if there'll be a population boom in the region in nine month's time. 

With a disproportiante amount of Amanda's.

Feels like when Keegan came back as manager. All the possibilities that lay before us before we took that first step. Nothing was proven but you had that warm feeling inside and smile you couldn't hide. Lifted the whole place. An unseasonaly mild day then too.

41 minutes ago, FinnMag said:

Imagine, no more monitoring loan markets? [emoji38]

I quite liked the loan market, you were never sure what wreck of player would turn up on the last day of the transfer window. 

After the gut wrenching lows of the last 18 months of this saga it feels totally surreal tonight. Almost anti-climatic, but still in a good way. This must be what it feels like if you have lived in poverty all of your life but have learned to adapt to it and survive...and then you win the lottery. Just a kind of numb "has this really happened?" moment. I guess this will only really sink in after a few days. The nightmare is over. :celb1:

Congratulations fellas, buzzing for you all.

Strap yourselves in, the fun and games are about to begin.

Nice to finally have someone to share the salty, bitter tears of the old cartel with.

Look forward to battling for the league with you.

Enjoy, it's just the greatest feeling there is!

Hand on heart I can say that I was fully against Rafa joining our club due to his history etc.... 

I can truly say I was absolutely wrong, after Carlo left which I was I was livid by he has installed a never give up attitude which we have lacked for sometime.

However this is your day not me bleeting on about Everton.

Good luck ... obviously with exceptional of playing us twice a year 😂

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Just looking back and laughing, now. What a fucking moron. Thank fuck we have to put up with no more utter, utter shit like this.

Aye he has just been diagnosed with dementia like 😳

Guest HTT II

Took my boy to his footy training just while it was all being officially announced/ratified by the club/PL and during the warm up all the kids were saying how NUFC are now the richest club in the world and they were saying we should sign Mbappé or whoever the daft little cunts. They’ve obviously picked it up from their dads as my son did as I was litterally on cloud nine taking him to training, but that’s a buzz for NUFC I’ve never see amongst this group of 7 year olds in the 2 years they’ve been together and all the parents were buzzing too and actually wanted training cancelled so we could all be glued to SSN/N.O/Twitter or whatever or to actually go to the stadium as a few parents ended up doing after training taking their kids down. This is bigger for the future generation than any of us, again I grew up on the KK era, experienced the Sir Bobby years and that brief spell with Rafa, our kids are going to training in City kits, or Liverpool or whoever. I guarantee very soon, that will change. My boy knows my stance on NUFC/Ashley and he said does that mean we can now go to games, says it all! It reminds me when we were kids and went to school following KK returning as manager, which we got from our dads, most of us never having heard of him. 

Edited by HTT II

3 minutes ago, Toffee said:

Hand on heart I can say that I was fully against Rafa joining our club due to his history etc.... 

I can truly say I was absolutely wrong, after Carlo left which I was I was livid by he has installed a never give up attitude which we have lacked for sometime.

However this is your day not me bleeting on about Everton.

Good luck ... obviously with exceptional of playing us twice a year 😂

Give him back now, thanks

12 minutes ago, Toffee said:

All the best ... COYB

I was a bit bitter when Man City were bought I'll admit, so that's good of you.

Just happy to have rid of him first and foremost. Anything else is a bonus. And because of how it feels to have a club back, can only imagine enjoying the good and bad of that right now.

The only consolation with Man City was that they're real fans and for the numbers of those they deserved it (rather than Chelsea/Blackburn) would like others to see it that way with us. Its been horrid under Ashley - not caring if you go down or get promoted is was ridiculous.

What is unreal to me is how we were arguably at are lowest point following the optimism of Rafa (plenty of low points to pick from the last 14 years) to what could now be the galvanization of this club in Football's elite. I can't remember who, but it was someone (might possibly be the Keegan quotes) who I hold in significant regard that had said, "it will come out of the blue, without notice and the fortunes of this club will be reversed". Paraphrasing obviously, but that statement couldn't ring more true today.

Old enough to remember how good we were under Keegan (was a wee teen), Robson and was lucky enough to attend games with my Geordie family back then before everything went pear shaped under Souness, Fat Sam, Ashley. Today is for my Geordie Grandad, who bought my brother and I our first tops, took us to our first match and to the end of the suffering of the best, most authentic, fanbases in Football.  My Geordie half is brimming for what this means to the club, the city and anyone who has lasted the 14 years of complete shite we were served up.

We've got our fucking club back, lads! :aww: