PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, wormy said:

Hello Sn0rky. Welcome to Newcastle-Online. 

I hear you'd like to read people's views on the disgusting actions of the KSA and the complicity of fans. 

There's actually many, many pages on this very topic broaching this subject over the past eighteen months. Being new and all, you could always fuck off to the relevant threads and pages and have a cheeky little catch up? 

Ignored users list just went up by one (not you Wormy!)

Just now, Sn0rky said:

Bob moncur had  cab.  a former  NUF and scotland international had a pub near armstrong briidge. Terry hibbit delivered my milk. what else do you want poltroon ? now stop 

If you're looking for a reasoned, "grown up" discussion on what you, and likely several others will feel is an important topic of discussion, might I suggest hat you pick a better time than just shy of midnight on the day that the worst owner in our living memory just exited the club? 

3 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

Bob moncur had  cab.  a former  NUF and scotland international had a pub near armstrong briidge. Terry hibbit delivered my milk. what else do you want poltroon ? now stop 

Are you having a stroke? F.A.S.T

3 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

Fucking hell, have you been on the lash all night or have I had a stroke? After reading that, all I can smell is burnt toast.

Just now, Chris_R said:

Fucking hell, have you been on the lash all night or have I had a stroke? After reading that, all I can smell is burnt toast.

I have only just begin, its not yet midnight

Guest HTT II

Wants banned for such a shitty username alone, Snorky fucking hell, I’d rather be owned by a murderous Arab regime than be embarrassed by such a username. 

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Are you having a stroke? F.A.S.T

beautiful response, stay classy with the stroke digs its always guaranteed a chortle innit, now then , your nascent support for brutal dictatorships - expand on this

7 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

"We've got Terry, Terry ,Terry Hibbert on the milk" etc.:bluestar:

Just now, Sn0rky said:

beautiful response, stay classy with the stroke digs its always guaranteed a chortle innit, now then , your nascent support for brutal dictatorships - expand on this

Bye SnOrky!   We dont care!

1 minute ago, geordie_b said:

I suspect that you may have just begun but your nonsense will soon be put to an end

yes likely so, Not nonsense tho', thats if you are bothered by the big picture. which doesnt really seem to be part of the current cohorts remit