PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

I recon Mackem….but could be scouser or cockney…..interesting to see how many more we attract in the coming hours🤔

They all hate us now Jinky.[emoji38]

1 minute ago, Sn0rky said:

yes likely so, Not nonsense tho', thats if you are bothered by the big picture. which doesnt really seem to be part of the current cohorts remit

Go use the search feature, youre not enlightening us with anything youre saying, its all been discussed before

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Wants banned for such a shitty username alone, Snorky fucking hell, I’d rather be owned by a murderous Arab regime than be embarrassed by such a username. 

better than having a pic of someone who beat up his kids on your prof obvs.  

1 minute ago, Barnes23 said:

Ambassadorial and no more please. Just get him on the books to talk the club up and maybe a big name clincher for a player here and there.

And KK in some form of casual advisory role.

1 minute ago, Robster said:
2 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Whatever cunt, nobody cares 

Expand  

Once a lying cunt, always a lying cunt.

No doubt he's got some little perk for selling to them. Hawking his shite in KSA or something I'm sure. Not a cat in hell's chance this isnt the most lucrative offer he was able to get.

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

The social media team has been on fire today too, must be said. Bet the whole fucking place is buzzing today. Makes creativity and inspiration fly around the room. 

When I was at SJP this evening there was loads of staff in the SW corner leaning out of the windows watching the fans

Edited by geordie_b

Guest HTT II
Just now, Sn0rky said:

better than having a pic of someone who beat up his kids on your prof obvs.  

And good on him, they back answered him, he beat them, today we have progressed, now we chop peoples heads off and kill journos, progress! Wa’ gonna win da CL!

4 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

yes likely so, Not nonsense tho', thats if you are bothered by the big picture. which doesnt really seem to be part of the current cohorts remit

Fucking hell man, just not tonight ok?

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

Ambassadorial and no more please. Just get him on the books to talk the club up and maybe a big name clincher for a player here and there.

And KK in some form of casual advisory role.

Probably do a job off the bench tbf

Can't wait for Oil club.

I've been a massive hypocrite, but I just don't give a fuck,  just like those big six wankers didn't give a toss about the rest of the league when they were sneakily wanting to jump ship, and yes jump ship for more money greed,  If Arsenal, Spurs,Liverpool talk about our wealth, they're clowns. At least we weren't crafty about our business. 

I'll just refer to the super league for every tosser who brings up finances as a reminder. 

Edited by mighty__mag

2 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Fuck right off, prick! Complicity? Like we have a fucking choice! Get to fuck. You want a grown-up conversation about it but come out with shit like that! 

You're bang on about the Saudi government being horrific, despite PIF being proven legally separate (like [insert big UK based organisation] is to the UK). But we all know it's bollocks and PIF is very much the Saudi Government. Nobody wants that to be the case. You condescending prick. 

BUT, how the fuck do fans of the club get blamed for this? Do Uber customers get blamed? F1 fans get blamed? Kids watching Disney get blamed? No, because it's pathetic to blame the normal person for the actions of a country-sized regime. Pathetic and cowardly. 

Like so many (including some on here), you think doing your bit is coming on a forum and going after the easy targets. Basically a coward. You're so uncommitted to your own cause...you'd rather attack easy, innocent targets than the real cause of the issue you claim to protest. 

I fucking despise people masquerading as woke social justice warriors who don't have the courage to go after the rich and powerful who commit these crimes, but instead act superior to those who have no fucking say in them and are objectively innocent of them. And you do it from the easy, and risk-free comfort of your home.

Yeh, blaming the fans fucking triggered me. I'm fucking fed up of dumb people blaming those who have no choice or say. 

You fucking coward. 

Pow, right in the kisser. 

5 minutes ago, CFlan said:

Glendenning is pure fewim, hate to see it. 

He's so bitter. A proper little man-child. It's amazing he's allowed to conduct himself like that in the eyes of the public while supposedly being a journalist at one of the country's biggest newspapers.