PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Don't really watch anymore, which is probably obvious by my complete absence in this section but I'm happy for everyone here.

You all deserve this, it's been way too long since we've had ownership that actually wants to win.

A day to remember , so today it dawns on what we have just bagged, the richest owners in world football, fuck me.

Im with Midds , the cunt at the top gone is the prize , Bruce , Charnley and the other mugs will be peddled soon.The stadium will get a wash, the players will get a pool instead of wheelie bins .

We will be proud folk again in our club, we will be loathed but enjoy the forthcoming ride , it will be so much better than the previous 14 soulless years previous .

Who cares honestly about trophies? Today we aren’t the laughing stock we had become , today  I’m proud to be a Geordie from Wallsend .

Edited by GWN

3 hours ago, midds said:

Must admit that the whole joy/relief/positivity in feeling is split between 70‰ Ashley going and 30‰ Saudis coming in. It's not all about what's about to happen in the future, it's what we're leaving behind, the complete lack of ambition, the neglect of the foundations of the club, the refusal to invest in the training facilities, the refusal to engage with the fans, the refusal to clean the stadium, the refusal to even consider the views and opinions the fans at they did as they fucking pleased. 

Getting shot of Ashley is miles better than gaining the new owners, they could have been any fuckers tbh. Ashley was the millstone around the neck of this club. Cutting that free was the success

I think it's 70% Ashley going, 30% that the new owners are extremely wealthy and 0% that it's the Saudis (and 0% approval of their foreign and domestic policies). You'd be seeing the same joy, maybe more, if we were being bought by, say, the Norwegian sovereign wealth fund or a consortium of multibillionaire Geordies. Unfortunately neither of those exists.  You'd be seeing 70% if Ashley had just died and left the club to the Cats & Dogs Home.

3 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

I was expecting to see plenty of virtue signalling by supporters of other clubs and boy did the bindippers deliver. RAWK is a hoot.

Everyone is happy to benefit from the money they pour into numerous products that they use everyday without a peep, but it's different if they do the same with a football club. Of course that is where the line must be drawn. These countries leaders are treated like royalty whenever they come over and are encouraged to invest in every area of the society we live in. But football? This is surely where it must end.

It's funny because from their point of view and according to their religious and cultural ideals they find the west to be grossly immoral themselves. And they cannot believe that western countries try to police them on any kind of morality. And from their point of view, and their long history of adhering to their ideals, why would they care about what western ideals are anyway? Especially, when these western countries are more than happy to engage with them, and often bow down to them, because of the money they have. It's a complete farce.

1 hour ago, GideonShandy said:

I think it's 70% Ashley going, 30% that the new owners are extremely wealthy and 0% that it's the Saudis (and 0% approval of their foreign and domestic policies). You'd be seeing the same joy, maybe more, if we were being bought by, say, the Norwegian sovereign wealth fund or a consortium of multibillionaire Geordies. Unfortunately neither of those exists.  You'd be seeing 70% if Ashley had just died and left the club to the Cats & Dogs Home.

Pretty sure it does unless @Kaizero has done a runner with the cash :lol:

Good luck & enjoy the ride.

Just like us, you'll find that you've gone from  being everyone's favourite 2nd club to hated by a lot of fans & the media.

It'll be the usual suspects like Man United and Liverpool making the most noise but ignore them.

All the best O0

Been an avid supporter & reader of this forum for many a year.

Today has been unreal and must rank as one of the most significant days in NUFCs modern history.

The relief of seeing the end of Ashley and the comedy horror show he provided is overwhelming.  Being bought by a team who seem determined, understanding, believing and down right rich is just a cherry on the cake.

Enjoy the good times - this is going to be wild!

Edited by thorcoxon

I watched an episode of Lie to Me once, and therefore I am naturally a body languge expert; in Staveley's interview when asked if Bruce will be in charge at Spurs, she immediately starts shaking her, thus head implying her true thoughts, even though her answer was saying she doesn't know :pow: 

4 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

I watched an episode of Lie to Me once, and therefore I am naturally a body languge expert; in Staveley's interview when asked if Bruce will be in charge at Spurs, she immediately starts shaking her, thus head implying her true thoughts, even though her answer was saying she doesn't know :pow: 

Bruce is gone, but she can’t say it publicly until she’s actually sacked him or came to a compensation agreement.

Everyone is hanging from the ceiling just now but as a PR exercise to get Keegan and Shearer to sign on as ambassadors as Bruce leaves would be amazing.

Ps....I'm not sure about Everyone else but I'm loving the jealous hatred that's coming our way just now from Everyone outside Newcastle 

Just now, Ben said:

Everyone is hanging from the ceiling just now but as a PR exercise to get Keegan and Shearer to sign on as ambassadors as Bruce leaves would be amazing.

Ps....I'm not sure about Everyone else but I'm loving the jealous hatred that's coming our way just now from Everyone outside Newcastle 

God I’d love to see Keegan front and centre at a few home games, love the guy.

The hatred from other fans is a good sign that they are rattled, certainly prefer that than the 15 odd years of being ignored because we weren’t a threat. 

Ahhh morning!  Just thinking what a beautiful world we live in and how it’s good to be alive!  
Mind it also feels good to wake up and see we are being despised for being rich rather than for stinking up the league.