PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Staveley was right all along, Spurs... 

This cunt will get a birds eye view of this sleeping giant awakening next Sunday.

It’ll be raw fucking emotion and spine tingling.

Enjoy the experience Danny boy.

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

If this is the reaction from day one on the new era, when nothing has been done, I can’t wait to see the backlash when we start making moves and doing deals. Going to be fucking glorious.  

"Newcastle win out for [insert top player]'s signature over rival interest from Spurs, Man City and Chelsea" 

Let that headline sink in. The only thing we need to predict is 'when', not 'if' of it happening. :lol: 

:lol: What a pathetic little dweeb he is, man. Sacks their best manager after getting them the best results theyve ever had and now he's terrified he'll never be able to pay their stadium off because he's a shit cunt. He acts all big smart business man but he's just a creepy little fraud. I dont even hate Spurs that much but that guy is a useless maggot. Time Spurs fans put some real clout behind getting him out. They've been tricked time and time again in to thinking he has any ability.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

18 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I think we got in just before the door was bolted and the PL change their rules. I’ve heard from reliable sources that NUST and others convinced Ashley and his team that anti competition rights and abuse of position was the route to go down, as Arbitratration wouldn’t wouldn’t win.

Seems pretty clear that we’ve had something the PL didn’t want to come out and when it was apparent they’d lose CAT that they’ve caved and said settle with Qatar and jobs a good ‘in.

Been reported that PIF paid the money by liquid funds meaning it could go through so quickly as it was more or less loose change and required little manoeuvring of funds. It’s ridiculously silly what kind of funds we have potentially come into. 

I hate Ashley but my god, I may end up giving him some redemption for his final act.

I read a great quote on Man City's Bluemoon forum that went along the lines of... the PL and dodgy six thought they had pulled up the drawbridge after City sneaked in, but the Saudis have just ploughed a missile through the drawbridge. [emoji38]

Levy and Spurs are clearly terrified. Honestly think they thought they had the PL in their back pocket and could simply pick up the phone and dictate policy and influence decisions. They were sitting there smugly just waiting for the official rejection of the takeover and thought they could shake off the ESL disgrace they were completely complicit in and simply rejoin the elite as they've recently become accustomed to. 

Then the lawyers had their say in court last week and the situation changed irrecoverably imo (don't know for sure). Firmly believe the PL have conducted a 100% climbdown as a result of what had been heard and told PIF to settle the piracy and it would be waved through immediately which is exactly what happened. The imagined power and influence of the so called Big 6 is essentially null and void when compared to the potential exposure of some of the PL dealing. Passing the takeover was the lesser of 2 evils. Noses firmly out of joint in North London and elsewhere. The other clubs aren't pissed off it's been passed, they're fucking apoplectic they never had another chance to throw another stick in the wheel as has been mentioned by others. The tables have been turned and it's absolutely fucking glorious. The bile and hatred from others is fuelling me, bring the cunt on.   

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Levy and Spurs are clearly terrified. Honestly think they thought they had the PL in their back pocket and could simply pick up the phone and dictate policy and influence decisions. They were sitting there smugly just waiting for the official rejection of the takeover and thought they could shake off the ESL disgrace they were completely complicit in and simply rejoin the elite as they've recently become accustomed to. 

Then the lawyers had their say in court last week and the situation changed irrecoverably imo (don't know for sure). Firmly believe the PL have conducted a 100% climbdown as a result of what had been heard and told PIF to settle the piracy and it would be waved through immediately which is exactly what happened. The imagined power and influence of the so called Big 6 is essentially null and void when compared to the potential exposure of some of the PL dealing. Passing the takeover was the lesser of 2 evils. Noses firmly out of joint in North London and elsewhere. The other clubs aren't pissed off it's been passed, they're fucking apoplectic they never had another chance to throw another stick in the wheel as has been mentioned by others. The tables have been turned and it's absolutely fucking glorious. The bile and hatred from others is fuelling me, bring the cunt on.   

Splendid stuff, spot on!

It's definitely the CAT that has forced it through. The fact that it was watched by over 30,000 people in 50 countries and the judge basically laughed at them has made them absolutely shit bricks. I'd love to know what was disclosed when the hearing went offline for those brief moments.

Just now, Wandy said:

It's definitely the CAT that has forced it through. The fact that it was watched by over 30,000 people in 50 countries and the judge basically laughed at them has made them absolutely shit bricks. I'd love to know what was disclosed when the hearing went offline for those brief moments.

Probably the back handers from Spurs, Liverpool etc...

Bang on midds. Although absolutely not a fan of my hometown, boyhood club being owned by a murderous countries investment fund, they started this and I will revel in us damaging those who brought this upon themselves. Do I want us to buy the league for me to enjoy? Nah. Buy it so those cunts beal on like kids.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

This kind of shit needs to be cut out asap like.

Support our club, but for fucks sake let's not outright shill for the Saudi government like.

No suprise it's that Alex Hurst. Fucking gimp him man.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking hell :lol: